ι нαтє уσυ, ι ℓσνє уσυ

My name is Wyatt, 18, and I'm considered one of those kids that look weak.
With my, skin as white as snow, red hair, no, I'm not talking about the gingery hair, I have red dyed hair and emerald green eyes.
And there's this one particular guy I hate. His name is Jackson. I don't understand why people think he's the
Greatest person ever, especially to the girls. Not to mention some of the teachers as well. God, he's just unacceptable.

Ofcourse, he's the one that pisses me off so much. Ugh, I can't even sleep at night,just thinking about how much I hate him. He calls me names like "girly boy, or fag, or cutie" ugh last one makes me sick to my stomach.
And yet people still think he's the best.

....
                       Wyatt's POV

"alright class, I'll see you tomorrow."
Mr.Laurens say as he dismisses the class. "Ugh About time." I mumble to myself and fix my things and leave.
I rush to the rooftop where I usually spend my time. Once I reached the rooftop, I drop my things and sat down. I grab my headset and phone to listen to some music. And without realizing, I doze off to sleep.

After about an hour, I finally wake up and immediately notice that it was already dark and there were probably not many students around.

Grab my things and I immediately notice one of my notebooks were missing. I make my way back down and into my classroom. As I was about to slide the door open I noticed I was right. There were no students left and the hallways were dead silent.

Putting things aside, I grab my notebook and then I hear the door slide open. I froze in my position. But then I suddenly had the courage to turn around slowly but surely.

As I turn around I see a sweaty..Jackson..?!
"What the hell are you doing here?! "
I scream at him.  "Hey I just forgot something and I ran all the way back here..Why the fuck are you even here??" He asks.  "that's none of your business." I reply and as I was getting ready to leave, I hear a whisper on my ear. "Oh? And what if it is my business?" I turn around and boy, was that a horrible idea.

He corners me with both his hands on either side of the wall with my head in the middle. "What the fuck do you think youre-" he cuts me off as he smashed his lips onto mine.

"J-jackson!! Mmmph! St-stop!"
I try to push him off but somehow I don't have any strength to.
And with that, he pushes me onto the floor and his hands make their way inside my uniform.

"H-hey!! Where do you think youre touching?!" I scream as I try to get off his strong grip.

To be continued...

Sorry I got sleepy aHHH