hєlp! hє stσlє mч hєαrt.

..
..
..
"Yes Chief, we're on our way!" I say to our Chief on my patrol phone. It's currently midnight and me and my partner just got a call from our chief about a robbery at a convenience store. "Come on Oliver, we should get going." My partner says as he grabs his gun along with the car keys.
"Alright, let's go Haze." I reply as I follow him outside to the police car.

After about 35 minutes of Haze driving, we arrive at the scene. It was a common sight for us. Police cars everywhere, along with the yellow police tape, and the scent of gunpowder. Then I see my fellow policemen pull out a person from the store, which I assume is the criminal.
He was taller than me and had messy black hair cut short at the back and quite long at the front, not to mention the typical black hoodie. He looked scary from my point of view actually..

Then they proceeded to cuff him and to my surprise, they walk towards me and Haze.
"Oliver, can I assign you to take him to the station?" Officer Jake orders me as he looks at the robber.
"Uh.. S-sure thing Jake.." I stutter as the criminal gives me a menacing stare. "Hey I can come with you if you want." says Haze. 
"No can do Haze, you're assigned to stay here and record what happened, while OLIVER takes the criminal to the station." Jake replies.

"Fine. Just be careful, Oliver.." says Haze with a somewhat sad expression on his face. 
"Ofcourse, then I'll see you later." I reply.  "Alright then, get inside." I hear Jake say to the criminal. The criminal rolled his eyes and got in the car.  I proceeded to get into the car as well, with me driving, and the criminal at the backseat.
"We'll see you later Oliver." says Jack as he goes back to the scene.  I sigh in annoyance of what I had to deal with.
After long sighs, I finally start the car and proceeded to drive.
Oh boy, this is gonna be a long night..

The road is dead silent considering it's past midnight and there was no light to be found other than the car's light. Usually Haze drives so I'm a bit nervous.
After 5 minutes of silence, I hear the criminal cough continuously and made signals to his neck.

I got worried for some reason and stop the car near some bushes.
I reluctantly open the door and ask him what was wrong. 
"I..c-can't...b-breathe.!!" He says with his hand on his neck. I got even more nervous and so I got closer to him trying to help him. And oh boy did I regret that decision. He grabs my hands and pushes me face down on the car seat. "Mmph!! H-hey!" I yell as I hear him chuckle and say;
"Sorry I had to take advantage of your kindness, Oliver."

He says as he breathes on my neck and follows with several licks.
"Mhmm you taste so good.." He says as he bites my ear.
"H-ahh s-stop! What are y-you hnn- doing?!" I ask him, practically screaming at him. 
"What am I doing? Haha I'm gonna fuck you ofcourse. Or would you prefer "Love Making?" Hahaha."
He jokes as he cuffs my hands.
"How did y-you remove those??"
I ask, trembling.
"I'm used to these things." He replies as he unbuttons my police uniform while licking my ear.

"N-no stop!! Ha-ahh.. No!!" I beg as tears fall down my cheeks.
"You're so cute when you beg, Oliver~" He says while removing my pants along with my boxers.
"Oh? Looks like you're enjoying this, mini Oliver is rock-hard~" He says as he smirks and rubs my member.

"Hnn..ahh..Y-you're wrong!!" I reply as I hit his stomach with my elbow and try to open the car's door.
"Ack!! You little!" He shouts and pulls me inside the car again, this time with me facing him, then closing and locking the door shut.
"Now you've made me mad, princess.
Let's get back to where we left off."
He says in a menacing tone and proceeds to pump my member really quickly. "H-ahh!!Hngg..Hy-ahh!" I moan loudly unable to keep quiet.
"I'm c-coming!! H-hyaahhh!!"
I release my come onto his hands and some even landed on his face.
"Haha that was quick."
He says as he licks his fingers.
I just lied there panting heavily with my legs spread wide open on display for him. "h-ahh..Stop.." I say, still panting like crazy.
"Hm..But I don't want to stop." He replies as he licks his finger and puts two inside my ass. 
"Ha-ahh!!no!mhm!ahh!!" I moan loudly as he moves his fingers inside, scissoring me. "It's making such a lewd sound, I love it." He says as he removes the fingers and replaces them with his tongue and inserts it.
"fu-wahh!!n-no stop!!ahh!!" I say as I feel him thrust his tongue into me.
"Mnn!!Haa..ahh..ahh!!c-coming!!"
With that, I come once again.
He then pulls out his tongue out and licks his lips. "Mmm~you taste so, so delicious." He says as he undoes his belt and pulls down his pants, leaving his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Now come on, Blow me." He says seductively with a smirk on his face.
I reluctantly get up and got on all fours bending over, facing his crotch.
I look at him as he runs his fingers through my hair. I notice the big tent forming inside his boxers and for some reason, I bite at the band of his boxers, pulling it down releasing his big friend, causing it to slap onto my face. "Ahh.." I say as I look up at him again with half lidded eyes paired with an erotic expression on my face.
It wasn't intentional but it somehow showed on my face at that moment.

"Go ahead, suck it." He commands and for some stupid reason, I follow.
I began to lick the tip, sliding my tongue downwards to his balls and then I return to his tip, licking the
pre-cum. Then I take it in all the way making me choke but he grabs my head and thrusts his dick deep inside my mouth causing me to cough while his dick was in my mouth.
"h-ahh.. Coming..!!" He says as he shoots his liquid in my mouth.
"Swallow it." He says and I follow once again.  I swallowed every single drop of his come and open my mouth for him to see the strings of his come in my mouth.
"What a lewd expression you got there~" He says as he spanks my ass causing me to moan slightly.
"Hmm, are you finally giving in~?" He says as he pushes me down, facing him. 
"H-ahh..Yes.." I reply, hiding my face.
"Don't hide your face baby boy." He says as he turns my head towards him and kisses me roughly.
After kissing for an what seemed like an eternity, we pulled back gasping for air. 
"Now, should we start~?" He asks as he grabs him rock hard cock.
"ha-ahh.. Yes please..p-put it in.." I say as I spread my ass cheeks revealing my wet pink hole.
"I can't hear you~" He says and smirks and lines his dick onto my throbbing hole.  "P-please fuck m-me!!" I shout as I grind my asshole onto his dick.
"With pleasure." He replies and with that, He thrusts into me all these way in. He stops inside, letting me adjust to his unbelievable size.
"O-okay you can m-move now.." I say as he nods and proceeds to thrust into me roughly.
"H-ahh!! Mhmm!! Hy-ahh! Ahh! Mhm!" I moan loudly unable to hold back.
"Fuck, you're still so tight.." He says as his thrusts got even harder then he hits a spot which makes me pull my head back.
"R-right there!! Oh god!..Ahh!! Yes!! Harder!! Ahh!!" I moan as I dig my nails into his back.
"F-fuck I'm coming.." He says as he speeds up his pace even more.
"M-me too!!..Ahh!!Haa!!hy-ahh!!"
And with one deep sloppy thrust, I come onto our stomachs as he cums inside me. "ahh.. Shit it's dripping.. "
He says as he pulls out causing his cum to leak from my asshole.
Me out he other hand was still panting heavily with my legs still spread wide open. He leans in for a kiss, a sloppy one this time, and after that, he lies down beside me and kisses me onto he forehead.

"I might've fallen in love with you, Oliver.." He says brushing my hair with his hand.

"Yeah, me too." I say as we both drift off to sleep.

To be continued~