ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇɪ.

Sorry for the late update again but here's an update just for you~

---------------------------------

I'm Rukasu Hirai, son of a great samurai, Kanzaki Hirai. My father has always been kinda tough on me. Everytime he teaches me, and I mess up, he yells at me and beats me half to death. Well, not literally but you know what I mean. But I just don't understand why I always fuck things up. Being a samurai is just not for me.

Yesterday, my dad and I fought. It was like hell. We were both yelling and fighting. Tears were falling down my cheeks. He suddenly stops. He walks towards me and looks at me with an expression in which I can only explain as deadly.

"You are not my son."
He says as he leaves me in the training room dead silent.

He then returns with bags of clothes.
My clothes.

"Leave, and never return until you've learned your lesson." with that, he leaves, Not looking back.

I just sat there. Thinking of what I did wrong..

And now, here I am, trying to find someone to teach me what I've been messing up on. I get up, wiped my tear stained cheeks picked up my things. And got out of the house without saying a single word to anyone, or anything.
I got out, I looked from left to right.
I didn't know where to go. God, I don't even know what to do.. Without knowing where and what to do, I go forward not looking back.

After 30 minutes of walking, I see an
Adorable cat with unique fur on the streets. I walk towards it slowly, not wanting to scare it away.
"Here kitty kitty, you're so cute, what are you doing here?" I say in a high voice. It walks towards me and I grabbed spare food from my bag and gave it to the cat. While it was eating, I noticed that it had a collar. A gold, shiny collar.
"I grab it's collar to take a look."
It showed an address, and it looks like its name is Coco..? Hmm..
"Coco." I say as the cat looks up at me and meows. "It is your name...I guess I'll have to return you..Coco."
I pick up the cat, and continued walking.

After about 2 hours of walking, the sun begins to set. But it seems like we're getting close to where the owner is. "Once I return you, the owner should atleast reward me something in return." I thought to myself. And out of nowhere, Coco meows nonstop. "Oy, stop it we're almost th-" I cut off my sentence when I saw a huge mansion. It's somehow bigger than ours. "I see.. This must be it..right coco?" I look at it as it Got off my arms and proceeded to the front door as I follow. I walk up to the door and knocked. I hear a faint "be right there!" and after a minute, a lady in a maid suit opened the door.
"Good Evening, what can I be of help to you sir?" she says as she bows.
"Uh yeah, hi um I'm here to return your cat." I say. "Oh! Thank goodness you found Coco, am I correct?" she asks and I just answer with a nod.
"Alright then, come on in sir." she opens the door wider and we both get inside. She takes to what it seems like a lobby or a living room. But Holy shit it was fancier that heaven.
"I'll go ahead and call young master. You can wait here while I get him sir."

"Ah.. Okay." I reply as she walks away.
After about 15 minutes. I hear someone say "Coco's here?! I wanna see her. Where is she?"

"She's in the lobby with the person that found her, Young master." I hear the maid reply. "alright then, take me to them." he says. "Yes young master."
The maid replies.

Then I see a tall guy, red hair with piercing ocean blue eyes, In a..
Samurai suit..? But Holy hell he was ripped asf. Tch whatever.
I see his eyes gaze at me and I swear his gaze is like a predator about to eat it's pitiful prey. "I'm going to leave you two here young master, please call me when needed." The maid exclaims.
"Alright, prepare dinner for later." The guy commands. "Yes, young master." She replies then leaves.

"Were you the one that found my precious cat?" he says as he licks his lower lip. Holy shit I'm getting scared.
"I Uhh..yes..?" I reply as he gives me a nod. "I can't thank you enough for finding my beloved kitty." He says as he bows. "Ah, it's fine. Well.. I guess I should go.." I reply as I got up and grab my things. "Ah wait, where are you going?" He asks as he grabs my arm. "Uh..umm...t-to.." I stutter as I look down. "Hm..as I expected, you don't have somewhere to go, don't you?" he says to me, with him still grabbing my arm. "N-no I.." I reply while looking down. "No need to hide it. You can stay here. Besides you saved my little precious gem.
"O-okay.. But Is it really fine? I'm an outsider, and I don't even know you.."
I reluctantly say. He sighs and finally let's go of my shoulder. "It's fine. I'm in charge here. And I say you stay."

"Okay then.. " I reply with a smile.

"Great! Well then, I shall call the maid to get your room ready. Thank you once again." he says as he walks away but somehow stops halfway.
"Oh yeah, I didn't get your name, can you tell me what it is?" He asks.
"Ah it's Rukasu Hirai..what's yours?"
I ask and I see his eyes widen.

"Y-you're a Hirai?!" He asks loudly.
"Y-yes.. Is there a prob-" He cuts my sentence off as he grabs my shoulder and puts it behind my back and pushes me towards a wall.
"O-ow hey!! It hurts! Let me go!"
I try to get off his strong grip but he just tightens it.

"A-Ah! It hurts stop it!" I plead.
"He replies with a look of annoyance as he whispers into my ear.
"A Hirai huh? What are you doing outside of your place? You're a spy aren't you?!" He says as his other hand brushes against my hair.
"N-no what are you talking about?! I don't know what you're saying!" I scream as he just gives out a chuckle.

"Funny.. Let's see how long you can hide it.. Rukasu Hirai.."

To be continued.

-------------------------------
Helloo did u enjoy this? It doesn't have any smut or anything sexual at all but I tell you, soon it will have hardcore smut Wahahaha >:'))