Tʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜɪꜱ!

<--*swipe the title for the full name lmao*-->

My name's Hunter Adams, in my twenties, pretty young to be a teacher in a highschool but I was always the top-dog in my old school, and got to graduate early.

Today was the first day of teaching in highschool as a science teacher. And personally, I was really nervous. A bit excited too to say the least.

Ever since I was a kid, I knew I wasn't like my 2 older brothers.

They grew up being so tall, tanned skin, well-built and had so many girlfriends.

Me on the other hand, grew up to be a pale, curvy, guy.  Not to mention I'm also on the smaller side. I also didn't get girls. At all.

Not that I needed them or something.

Let's just say I hate how I looked.
I looked girly, with long lashes, natural pink lips and cheeks, and again, the curvy body I hated.
And the thing I hate the most,

My ass.

Oh my lord I hate it. It gives me nothing but stress and anger. 

People, mostly men have groped me, not knowing I was a guy. What's worse is that I couldn't do anything about them.

I didn't grow up having the confidence my brothers had. I was on the shy, quiet type of dude.

Okay, back to the school shit.

I'm on my way to the highschool on my car listening to some music on the radio.

I arrive at the school and proceeded to the classroom I was assigned in.

"Hmm, no one's in yet.."

I wonder to myself as I made my way onto my desk and arrange my things neatly.

As I grab things out of my bag, I hear the door open.

"Mr.Adams, welcome to your first day on the job."

Says my new boss, Mr. Jett

"Ah Mr.Jett, Thank you again for accepting me here."

I say with a smile on my face.

"Oh it's fine, goodluck Mr.Adams."
He replies.

"Thank you sir!"

I say to him as I watch him leave and slide the door close.

"Phew, now I just gotta wait for my students." I say to myself as I grab my science book and notebook and
re-read my notes for my lesson later.

To be continued

Sorry I got sleepy I'll continue this tomorrow 흫_흫