ι нαтє уσυ, ι ℓσνє уσυ {pt. 2}

Wyatt's POV

He removes his hands from my stomach and they're now slowly making their way inside my boxers.
"j-jackson!! Stop right now! I-its not funny anymore!" I pleaded for him to stop but he just kept on doing whatever he wants.

"Why are you resisting? I know you like it~" He whispers and follows with a lick on my ear. "Hnng! S-stop! You're w-wrong!"

He removes my shirt and pants along with my boxers. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this." He says as he kisses and breathes on my neck. "W-what..? Why me.??" I ask with a vexed and bewildered expression on my face.

"Because, that cute face of yours. I wanna see it moaning and screaming my name. And that smooth, pale skin. Makes me want to mark you, and make you mine. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do right now. "

I blush as he picks me up and bends me over my desk. "H-hey stop!"
He puts my hands on my back and then he grabs a bottle of what seems to be..lube..?

"w-wait.." I whisper to him as he puts the sticky substance on his fingers.
He lines one finger into my entrance and inserts it slowly. I whimper and try not to let out any sounds.

"Dont hold it in babe..let me hear them. " he says as he slides another finger in and another after another, pushing and pulling back and forth.
I try my best to really not let out any sounds but it's just too, too much.
"Hnn.. Ahh.. I c-cant.. " I reply as I try to resist once more.

"You're ready." as soon as those words came out of his mouth I knew what was about to happen. "n-no wait!"
I try to stop him, I hear him unzip.
"jackso-ahhh!" I scream as he forces his way inside me. Even thought he just prepared me it still wasn't enough for someone as big as him.
He thrusts back and forth with every move, making an erotic sound.

"Hyaa! Hngh! S-stop! I can't! " I pleaded as tears started trailing onto my cheeks. "Already crying? just bear it" he replies as he pounds harder into me.
"ah.. Ahh.. Ahh!!" I scream as I realize more pain turns into pleasure.

"Oh? You seem to be enjoying this, look who's hips are rocking back and forth~" He says with amusement in his voice. "Ah.. Hngg! Mm..ahh.." I moan out barely even getting words out of my now drooling mouth.

He flips me over, with me now lying on my back, still on my desk.
He kisses me roughly with saliva dripping down on our chins.
He deepens his kisses with every thrust he does. "Mmmph.!mm..ahh"
His kisses were rough and messy but they felt awefully good.

His thrusts became even harder than before, with him pulling almost all the way, and thrusting in again.
"ha-ahh!! w-wait! I'm gonna c-come!"
I scream and moan out of complete pleasure and by now I just wanted more.

"j-jackson! More!! Faster!Ahh! Hngg!!"
I pleaded him . "Not until you beg for it. "he replies with a smug look on his face. "n-no.." I refused and as I said that, he slows down his thrusts.
"do it. " he commands.
I whimper at him "J-jackson..f-fuck me harder!" I say as his thrusts pick up a bit of speed. "louder." he says.
"Jackson fuck me hard!" I scream.

"As you wish." with that, his thrusts became extremely rapid.

"Hngg!Ahhh!!!Wa-ahh!! J-jackson! "
I scream his name in pure ecstasy as he pounded into my ass.
"I'm c-coming!! Ahh!!" I scream
"m-me too.." I hear him say and with one final thrust, we both climaxed and I felt his warm liquid fill me up completely inside.

"Haa.. Ah.. Mmhaa.." I moan out as he pulls out and his white liquid spills out.

"I love you, Wyatt." He whispers into my ear and kisses me. But this time, his kisses were gentle and sweet.
"I love you too." I reply and run my hands into his hair.

I never knew someone that I hated so much could be the one that I love so much.

End.