Chapter 1

I walked through the hallway of  Ontario High School with my head hung low trying to block out the mean comments sent towards me.

I'm bullied by the whole school. Even the teachers. They just watch everytime some one insults me and never do anything.

But my most feared bullie is the school's 'bad boy' Justin Bieber and his...you could say gang. They're like dogs to him. They do anything he tells them to do.

Yeah other people say bad things to me and sometimes throw papers or food towards my direction....but Justin. He literally beats me. Right in front of everyone.

I don't even know what I have done to make the school hate me and keep hurting me but they sure as hell don't care. They just do it for no reason. Well at least that's what I think.

Maybe it's because I'm ugly? Because I get an A on every single test? Because I don't have any friends?

Whatever the reason is I wanna know. I wanna know why suddenly the whole school turned on me.

It wasn't always like this. I used to have friends and people that talked to me. I was always the sweet and kind girl and that's why they liked me.

But when Justin came to the school he somehow picked me out and ruined my life and turned the school against me. People only like him because he's good looking, captain of the football and Hockey team and because he gets any girl he wants. I'm so glad this is the last week of school before the summer starts. I can finally be away from these people and him.

I stoped in my tracks once I was a few feet away from my locker noticing Justin leaning against it talking to his friends. Here we go again...

I didn't move I just stayed right at the spot feeling my palms get sweaty and my heart speed up. I was lightly shaking but not enough for anyone to notice. I swallowed the lump in my throat once his hazel eyes landed on me.

I might as well piss my pants right here. He gives me such shivers that I can't even control.

My blood went cold as he turned towards me not moving from my locker with that dumb smirk on his face.

Justin:"Why are just fucking standing there like a prostitute? Do you want something?" He slightly yelled getting some students to stop and give all their attention to us. I flinched slightly causing his 'dogs' to chuckle.

Me:"I-I n-need to get t-to my l-locker." I finally said hoping I would sound a little confident but failed as I stuttered. Why does this always happen?

Justin:"Oh you want your locker now huh? The spotlight is yours." He stepped away with the smirk still on his stupid face.

Confusingly I slowly walked to my locker and was just about to open it before I got pushed into it causing me to hit my face and fall back.

Fuck that hurt.

I heard laughter filling the halls not even one soul wanting to help. Who am I kidding. Who would ever stand up to Justin?

"Slut!"

"Ugly bitch!"

"Go kill yourself already!"

They kept yelling while tears rolled down my cheeks like a fountain as I just sat there. I really wish the floor could just eat me up right now.

Justin:"No one likes you. Your a worthless little whore and nothing more. I don't know why you're still here." He said venom dropping from every word as he looked down at me disgusted.

He kicked me in the stomach twice before walking away with his friends laughing like idiots leaving me there groaning in pain.

After I finally managed to get myself up I didn't take any more time and sprinted to the girls toilets as smoothly as I could with all the pain in my stomach. Once I was in I quickly locked the door and slid down to the cold marble floors bringing my knees up to my chest and buried my face into my arms crying and sobbing.