Chapter 3

*Selena's pov*

*The next day*

Mom:"Selena wake up! I have to be at the airport in an hour!"

Me:"I'm up!" I yelled back.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. This is the day I step into the Devil's house itself. It's going to be so much fun!....not.

I walked into my bathroom before taking a quick shower. After I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out the bathroom.

I quickly changed and picked up my suitcases before walking downstairs.

Me:"Mom?"

Mom:"In the kitchen!"

I left my suitcase at the front door and walked to the kitchen to find my mum looking for something.

Mom:"Have you seen my car keys?" She asked me looking around.

Me:"Seriously mom? They're on the fridge right there." I pointed at the fridge. She picked them up and walked out of the kitchen me following behind her.

Mom:"You got everything?"

Me:"Yeah let me just grab my jacket and phone." I said and jogged back to my room. I put on my jacket and took my phone with the charger downstairs.

I walked outside to find mum already in the car. I sat in the passenger sit and she drove of.

Me:"Mom? Why do I have to stay at their house?" I whined.

Mom:"Because Pattie is my best friend and she is the only one I trust. Now stop complaining. You will have a good time don't worry."

Yeah right. Gonna have a lot of fun getting beaten up everyday by the Devil and his friends. Definitely gonna have fun.

I decided to drop it and leaned against the window watching as we past familiar houses.

After 10 minutes of driving we finally came to a stop at a big house. Mansion may I say. Mom got out first and I went after. I walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk when I heard Pattie.

Pattie:"Mandy finally you're here!"

Mom:"Yeah but my flights leaving in like 20 minutes so I have to hurry and thanks for looking after Selena for me." She replied.

Pattie:"Oh no problem. I would really love to catch up to her since I haven't seen her for ages." I scrunged up my face confused.

Pattie:"Oh do you remember Justin?" She asked making my stomach to drop.

Mom:"Oh yes! Oh my god you grew into such a handsome young boy didn't you?"

Justin:"Yeah it's been a while." I heard him reply. What does he mean by that?

Mom:"Yeah. Well I have to go now I don't wanna miss my flight. Selena?" Shit.

Me:"I'm coming!" I picked out my suitcases and walked up to them.

Pattie:"Oh my she grew so much!" She hugged me when I put my suitcases down.

Pattie:"You became more gorgeous oh my god." She said as she let go.

Me:"Thank you." I said and glanced at Justin who rolled his eyes. Dickhead.

Mom:"Well I'm of now. Bye Pattie." She said and gave her a hug. Then she gave Justin a hug. Then me.

Mom:"Bye sweetie take care okay?"

Me:"Yes mom." I said tearing up.

Mom:"Oh don't cry. Everything's going to be alright. I'll be back before you know it. Okay? I love you." She pecked my forehead.

Mom:"Alright bye guys. And behave Selena." She pointed a finger at me.

Pattie:"Have a safe trip!" She called after her.

Mom:"I will thanks!" She drove of. I sighed and looked down.

Pattie:"Justin don't just stand there go take her suitcase to her new room." I heard her say. I looked up at Justin who rolled his eyes again and picked up my stuff before entering the house.

Pattie:"Come on sweetie let's go inside. It's getting cold." She gave me a warm smile and led me inside the house. She so nice. I wonder how a mother like her have a son like Justin. I mean he's the complete opposite her.

Pattie:"Alright help yourself with anything you like in this house and if you need anything just ask Justin. I need to go to work I'll be back at 9. Are you going to be okay?" She asked kindly. I fake smiled and nodded.

Pattie:"Alright. Justin wills show you your room. Bye." She waved and left. Oh god. Alone. In one house. Under the same roof. With the Devil.

I walked to the kitchen and took out the orange juice from the fridge before pouring myself some. I sat down at the kitchen counter and just looked around. I have to admit the house is beautiful.

Justin:"What are you doing?" I heard a sudden voice making me jump slightly.

Me:"I-I...uh-"

Justin:"You know what I don't care just go make me food." He said and sat down opposite me. I stayed sitted and stared at him.

Justin:"What? Are you deaf? I said go make me some food!" He yelled. I stood up and picked out a pot. I decided why not make spaghetti? I mean its my favourite food.

After 20 minutes of me cooking and really awkward silence the food was ready. I put for two plates and handed him one.

Justin:"Are you sure there's no poison?" He asked with a smirk.

Me:"N-no." I stuttered. He only chuckled and started eating.

I took my time and ate slowly when suddenly Justin stared at me while chewing. It really made me insecure so I shuffled in my sit.

Justin:"You're so fat." He out of the blue said making me stop and put my fork down. He chuckled once again and continued eating while I stood up and threw away my food and walked back to the living room since I still didn't know where my room is. He is so mean. How can he say that so sternly without a care?

*Justin's pov*

Fuck. I shouldn't have said that. Now she's probably starving.

But wait. Why do I care? She could starve to death I don't give a shit. She deserves it.

After I finished my food I walked to the living room to find her sitting on the couch starting at the ground.

Me:"Come on bitch. I'll show you you're room." I said to her. At least I'm being nice enough to show her, her room.

She stood up and followed me up the stairs and into her room.

Me:"This is your room. Now. Don't make any noise I'm going to sleep." I said and walked passed her. She whispered something but I didn't know what she said.

Me:"What did you say?" I said turning back around.

Selena:"G-goodnight." She said catching me of guard. Did she just say that? Wow.

Me:"Uh...goodnight." I said and walked to my room before stripping from my clothes leaving myself in only boxers and laid down on my bed.

How can I get over her if she's going to stay with us for two months? Am I going to have to keep bullying her?

I know it's weird. I love her but I hate her at the same time. And it's all her fault. I wonder how it's going to be like this summer....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please.

Comment.

And.

Vote.

Till next time . 😘😘😘❤❤❤