Chapter 2

*Selena's pov*

Miss Laird:"Alright. You guys have forty more minutes in here and you can go. I'm gonna go sort some things out so stay here and be quite." She pointed a finger at us and walked out and as soon as she did everyone started talking and throwing things around

Justin:"How's detention slut?" He turned on his sit to look at me. Can he like leave me alone already?

Me:"Erm...nice?" I said unsure of what to say. He started laughing like I said the most funniest joke.

Justin:"You're a weird ass slut you know that? No one will ever like you. I bet you're parents hate you too." He said and turned back around. I looked down as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Why does he always have to say that mean stuff to me. My parents don't hate me.

Dad use to love me before he sadly died. He always use to read me bed time stories, take me to the park, take me to school and other stuff. He was the best father someone could ever wish for. I wish he was here. He would help me out and give me an advice in this situation.

Don't get me wrong I love my mother it's just I was more closer to dad then her. I would rather tell dad my secrets then mom. He would always understand me and wouldn't judge me. I miss him so much.

I started crying silently thinking about him.

"Awww is little Slutena crying?" Someone called out catching everyone's attention as they all looked at me before they started laughing. I sunk down on my chair I put my head down so my hair covered my face.

Miss Laird:"Hey! What don't you understand in the word silence?! Your in detention and not a party so all of you shut up unless you want an hour added!" She yelled walking back inside making everyone to shut up. Thank god.

Miss Laird:"Now. I'll be a nice person today and let you go now because I have a lot of things to do. So get out." She hissed. I quickly grabbed my bag before rushing out not wanting Justin to catch up with me.

After fifteen minutes I made it home with ought getting beaten.
I opened the door to be greeted with silence.

Me:"Mum?" I called out. She came out of the kitchen with a worried expression.

Mom:"Oh dear where were you? I was worried sick." She hugged me tight.

Me:"Sorry mom I had a detention."

Mom:"Detention? You?"

Me:"I know right? My teacher is strict so she put me in detention for being late." I explained.

Mom:"Oh okay. And erm....there's something I need to talk to you about." She said nervously.

Me:"What is it mom?"

Mom:"Come sit down and I'll explain." She pulled me towards the living room where we sat down on the couch.

Mom:"So you know how my work is right? Traveling all the time and stuff?" She asked making me more nervous. I didn't get to spend much time with my mom since dad died because of her job. She's always traveling for business and this take weeks.

Mom:"Well there's this really important business we need to take care of and we have to go to England to complete it." My eyes widened.

Me:"What?!"

Mom:"Listen, this will be a good opportunity to get a lot of money and we can go to your favourite place and move on from here. Don't you want that?"

Me:"Yeah but I didn't know you had to go that far." I whined.

Mom:"I know honey but this is very important."

Me:"How long for?" She sighed looking at me straight in the eyes.