Chapter 11

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I held on to the steering wheel tight as I kept glancing in my review mirror at Chaz and Selena that were cuddled up. She was sleeping in his arms holding onto him tight and he was laying his head on hers with closed eyes. He wasnt asleep though.

One thing I don't get is why do they have to be so close. If she wanted to lay on someone then why didn't she simply lay on his shoulder. Or if she was called then she could have asked for my jacket. For fuksake anything other then this.

If Chaz keeps making moves like these how the fuck am I supposed to win her over?

Chaz:"Is something wrong Justin?" I heard him quietly say bringing me out of my thoughts.

Me:"No why?"

Chaz:"You been sighing over and over again."

Me:"Oh. I'm just tired of driving. But we'll be there in 10 minutes."

Chaz:"Oh. We can swap places till we get there if you want?" He asked and I immediately stopped the car.

Me:"Yeah gowan." I said and got out of the car going to his side. Finally.

He slowly pulled away from Selena making her groan and went to the drivers sit as I carefully sat next to her pulling her to me. Fuck I can't breath my heart is beating so fast.

She quickly wrapped her arms around my waist so tight making me start shaking a little. Fucking hell. What kind of a effect does she have on me??

I smiled as my hand stroked her soft hair making her smile in her sleep. Awww!!

Chaz:"If that was the case why didn't you just speak up." He chuckled.

Me:"What are you talking about?"

Chaz:"Oh you know damn right. It's so obvious. You're in love with her." He said smirking holding back his laugh.

Me:"Hm." I scoffed. "I won't even deny it. I've been in love with her since we was kids. Never loved any other women but her." I said staring at her the whole time.

Chaz:"Eh what do you mean since you were kids? And wait eh I'm so confused."

Me:"Just keep driving. I'll tell you guys everything later." I said and placed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Chaz:"We're here." He said and I looked up to see we were in the beach parking lot.

Me:"Go with the guys I'll wake her up and join in a bit." I said and he nodded passing me the car keys before getting out.

I turned to Selena and shook her a little bit.

Me:"Selena. Selena baby wake up we're here." I said pulling away and cupped her cheeks as she groaned.

Me:"Come on Selena wake up." I stroked her soft chubby cheeks making her slowly open her eyes. She just stared at me confusingly not saying anything.

Selena:"Where's Chaz?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows feeling my blood boil. I pulled away from her making her sit up.

Me:"He's outside waiting with the guys." I said and got out of the car leaving it open for her.

Me:"Come on." I said and she got out walking to Chaz straight away. I slammed the door open and got to the trunk taking out the bags.

I walked up to them and  passed Selena and Chaz their bags.

Ryan:"There's literally no one here today except from that couple. That's strange." He said looking around.