Chapter 7

*Selena's P.O.V*

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling my thoughts flowing through my brain. What was that about? I'm really getting confused now. What is he trying to do? What are his plans with me?

I can't deny that his warm hand on my skin felt good. Really good. I had these tingles whenever his fingers would touch my skin and my heart rate would speed up. I had this feeling in my stomach and those beautiful hazel eyes looked in mine. Those familiar hazel eyes. It felt like I knew them from way long back. I don't know what that feeling was but it was strong. Maybe I was wrong but I can't forget how he looked at me.

It wasn't hate or disgust. Somehow...I could see amusement and warmth. I could see....love? Or maybe I was imagining? Or maybe he's warming up to me? I wish I knew.

I ran my hands on my face before turning to my side pulling the blanket over my shoulders and closed my eyes.

I'm not gonna over think things again only to be disappointed at the end.

*The next morning*

Justin:"Wake up bitch wake up!"

I fell down my bed with a thud from the sudden yelling as Justin burst through the door.

What the hell?

I rubbed my head where it hurt and looked up at Justin who was standing at the door now.

Me:"What do you want?" I scolded as I stud up and sat on my bad.

Justin:"Well first of all don't think you can talk to me how ever you want just because something stupid happend yesterday that didn't even mean anything. I just wanted to see how you would react." He shrugged and I looked down at my hands. I'll admit. That one hurt alot.

Justin:"What? Did you really think I would like such a thing like you?" He laughed and I bit my lip trying not to cry.

Justin:"And second of all breakfast is ready so get ur lazy, ugly ass up and get downstairs." He said before leaving and that's when I broke down.

What's wrong with him? Why can't he just leave me alone? What is he playing at? Why does he have to break me so much? Why can't I such live a happy life for fucks sake!

I actually felt something yesterday only for it to be crushed. I thought he was finally gonna be good to me. I thought theres at least a little bit of good in him. But I was so fucking wrong.

I knew I shouldn't have over thought it. I just knew it. A girl like me can't be happy in this world.

I put my hand to my mouth as I couldn't control my sobbing and squeezed my eyes shut wanting the tears to stop.

This is what he wants. To see me broken and hurt. To see me so vulnerable. Well I won't give him that satisfaction. I'm not gonna let him go through me like that. Hell no I won't.

I breathed in and out until I calmed down and headed to the bathroom to take a shower to release all the stress.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I stood next to her bedroom door listening to her cry feeling another piece of my heart break. I feel so bad. I was so harsh even I felt the hurt from my words.

But I have to do what I have to do. I'm not gonna let her get in my head again. I'm not letting her trick me. She broke my heart so I'll break hers no matter how much it hurts me along with it.

I breathed out before making my way to the kitchen where my mum was munching on a pancake.

Mom:"Where's Selena?" She asked looking behind me to see if she's there.

Me:"She's not down yet. I think she's going to get ready first." I said sitting down next to her.

Pattie:"Oh alright then. Did she go with you guys yesterday?" She asked making me feel bad. We were so good yesterday and I bet shes feeling horrible because I'm bad to her all over again.

Me:"Yeah she did. She warmed up to the guys as well." I said making her smile.

Pattie:"That's good then." She said and picked up a piece of her food before placing it in her mouth.

Pattie:"I want her to go with you again cause I dont want her to stay home alone. She didn't come here to stay so she can be all alone and bored." She said and nodded my head not really caring.

Pattie:"Good."

After a few more minutes I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I shifted in my chair and cleared my throat feeling my heart rate increase.

She entered the kitchen not even taking a glance at me.

Pattie:"Oh there you are sweety! Your breakfast must have went cold by now but I can hear it up for you if you'd like?" She said and was about to get up but Selena stopped her.

Selena:"No it's fine I'll just heat it up myslef thank you. You carry on with eating ur breakfast." She smiled at my mother who smiled back.

She picked up her plate with her breakfast and placed it inside the microwave before turning it on with me watching her every move.

Pattie:"Selena lovely you know that I have work today as well so I was just saying to Justin to take you anywhere he goes only so you wont be alone and bored in this big house. Is that okay?" She asked kindly and Selena put her head down.

Selena:"Yeah it's fine." She said but I could hear the hesitation in her voice. I looked down again shaking my head slightly.

Pattie:"Good then. I'll be on my way now. There's some money on the counter for you guys to go out and I already cleaned the house so don't make a mess blah blah blah you guys know the rest." She said getting up and and walking out of the kitchen leaving me and Selena alone.

She got out her food from the microwave and was about to walk about before I stopped her.

Selena:"What?" She asked looking at me.

Me:"Where you going?"

Selena:"Anywhere where you're not." She said turning back around. My body filled with rage and I grabbed her by the arm.

Selena:"Let go of me." She said trying to get out of my grasp.

Me:"You're gonna sit down and finish your food." I demanded quietly incase my mother hears us.

Selena:"What is wrong with you?! First you're all nice the next you're a fucking dick!" She burst. My eyes widened in surprise and my grasp weakened around her arm giving her a chance to walk away.

I know shes right.....but how dare she raise her voice at me? Who do she think she is? I think me being nice to her is giving her the wrong idea. She thinks she can talk to me like that? I'll show her whose shes messing with. I'll show her.

________________________________________

Please comment and vote. It would mean alot.

I know I've been away for a looooooong time but I have so many reason that I can't really share. I hope you guys understand. But you guys should know that without you I wouldn't even be writing this book right now. I really want you guys to know that I really appreciate you.

Thank you for everything.

I'll write the next chapter as soon as i can.

Till next time

❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💗💗💗💝💝💖💖💖💖💖💟💟💜💜💜💜💜💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💓💓💓💕💕💗💗💗💗💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤