Defenceless

It was odd, how it all happened, Tomura hadn't meant to get involved with it. Hell, he should have just ignored it and just walked on... yet he didn't, he couldn't. It was a minor offense, he was aware of that, these were kids just being bullies, and yet they got that from the adults, from the so-called heroes of this damn city.

The very thought of those heroes being regarded as do-gooders made him want to punch something or cry, or maybe both, he hadn't made up his mind just yet.

Regardless he saw this poor quirkless kid, if what the bullies were saying was true, being ganged up upon by those with quirks stronger and deadlier than anyone could imagine young children would do upon another of their peers. He wondered what exactly had been going on in their parents' minds, or if their parents were even aware that this was going on, did they all lie about it? Yet the quirkless boy had injuries that would surely make them realized that their children had caused all of this.

He had to do something, this kid was quirkless, he didn't deserve any of this.

Taking a step over towards the fight, he reaches out to touch the rock one of them was about to throw at the defenseless boy, causing the other bullies to look at him, but his face was obscured by his hair and his hood was up. The blonde-haired boy tried to pull it away from him, but Tomura simply placed all five fingers on it, causing the stone to turn to dust and making the bullies jump away from him in fright.

"Who the hell are you?" The loud one, the one with the vicious temper demanded from him.

He grinned manically as he took a step closer to them, which caused them to back away wearily. "Someone you shouldn't be messing with."

"Tch, well you sure ain't a hero."

"Damn right am not." Tomura hit back and glanced at the young green haired boy, who was watching this all unfold before his eyes, he looked unaware, as though surprised that someone was actually helping him; "I don't need to have the title of hero to do what's right." His blood red eyes looked at them carefully, knowing full well that they would try to be heroes when they were older, and most likely the heroes would take them on, but that simply gave his side more of a cause for this kind of injustice, yet there was also a chance that he could persuade them to come to his side. Maybe. Although would he want such people on his side? "But I will be keeping an eye on you lot, you might be interesting later on." He was still grinning at them, yet kept quiet as to the reason why he'd keep an eye on them, they didn't need to know that he was considering scouting them for his own cause.

The leader of the gang just growled but indicated to his group that they were retreating. "Your new savior won't always be around to protect you Deku!"

The green haired boy flinched, causing the bullies to laugh as they walked away, but Tomura stayed where he was, he didn't trust them to fully retreat, not with the boy injured as he was and once they were out of sight he glanced over at the boy. "Where do you live?"

"Huh?" he looked up at him, wiping away the tears that had fallen down his face, he was unsure as to what was going on, someone was helping him.

"I'm going to walk you home." He informed him easily enough, it wasn't something he'd normally do. In fact this was something he would never do this. After all he was a villain, but the boy reminded him of some other child that he knew, though he couldn't remember who or why, but the memory was there somewhere. It was just hidden away, but he would find it, he would figure it out.

The young boy slowly stood up, wincing at his injuries before looking up at him once again and actually noticing what he looked like, tired eyes, scarred and dry skin. "I'm... I... thank you for your help but... they are always like that."