Part 1 : Trouble?

Your POV :

"finally weekend!!!" I said to myself as I got out of my house. It was a lovely day and I was so happy to enjoy it. I decided to take a walk and go to my best friend's house. I knocked on the door and there he was. In front of me. A beautiful young man staring at me from head to toes. I got shy as my eyes met his...
"Who are you?" he said with his sexy voice and I felt shivers down my spine.
"I - I'm Namjoon's best friend? I'm h-here to pick him up. We were supposed to go out to enjoy the day.". He looked at me with a confused look.
"Namjoon isn't here babygirl". Wait.. WHAT??!? He wasn't home?? Then where the hell was he?!? And did this guy just called me 'babygirl'??! What the hell is going on here??....
"Um, were is he then?"I said in an annoyed voice.
"He had to go. It was important. But if you had plans with him, I could be his replacement. After all we're stepbrothers."
...WTF? This guy is Namjoon's stepbrother? I mean... I knew he had a stepbrother, but I never really got to meet him until now, I guess... What Namjoon definitely didn't mention, is how good looking he was. Damn you Joon... You'll pay for this...
" Hey, I'm talking to you! Would you like me to come with you and have some fun?"
I barely know him but I feel like I've known him for years. He is so cute, his eyes, his cute smile. Everything about him is sooo overwhelming.
"I guess... I mean I don't have anyone else, so you can come with me. What's your name btw?"
"Oh. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you! And you are?" his voice was so soothing, it took me a while to focus and answer...
"I um, my name is Y/N... Nice to meet you too...."
" Okay, so what should we do first?"
" Well I wanted to go to this very nice park and do a picnic. I have everything ready in my car so you don't need to pre-" I was cut off by his sudden chuckle.
"What's so funny?"
"Are you and my bro a 'thing'?"
Oh man this guy is really dumb... 🤦‍♀️
"No I told you, we're best friends..."
"What kind of best friends do picnics together?"
"PICNICS AREN'T JUST FOR COUPLES YOU IDIOT!!!" I didn't notice how loud I was until I saw his shocked face,but then it turned into an evil smirk.
" Whoa, babygirl, if you keep yelling like that you're going to be punished." He said in a low, sexy way. He smirked as I turned red. What did he mean by 'punished' and why was I so turned on? What the hell did I got my self into??