Part 3 : Nervous

Disclaimer : this part contains smut, so if you're under 18, or if you don't like this type of stuff, please don't read. Besides, this story is fictional, it has nothing to do with reality, so I mean no disrespect or whatever to Kim Taehyung or bts in general. Thank you for understanding ❤️

We arrived at Taehyung's house and he took my hand and we walked in together. No one was at the house so we were all alone. Taehyung looked nervous so I just asked him
" What's wrong? You seem nervous."
" Oh, I do? Fuck my life!" I chuckled
" No, I get it. I'm nervous too."
" Why would you be nervous?" he whispered in a sexier voice than before... I wanted to answer him, but no words could exit my mouth.
" Look y/n, I know we just met. But I have this weird feeling about you. When I'm around you, it just feels right. I've never felt this before and it's just the nicest feeling ever. Plus, you turn me on so bad." he came closer to me and I could feel his breath. We looked at each other's eyes for a few minutes, but it seemed like eternity. He was looking at me, my eyes, then my nose, then my lips. He bit his lips and I got soooo turned on, I felt wet already. We were both breathing heavily when I said

~🔞~

"Taehyung, I want you."
"Me too baby..." he kissed me softly at first. His lips were so sweet and soft, I gave in the kiss very quickly. Then, I suddenly opened my mouth and his tongue entered it. Our kiss turned into a hot makeout session. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our bodies were so close, I could feel his erection through my silk clothes. We were both so turned on, then he suddenly broke the kiss and said "let's continue this somewhere else.". He lifted me up and carried me bridal style all the way up to his bedroom. He layed me on the bed and hovered on top of me. He kept kissing me roughly and then he took off his shirt to reveal his perfect looking abs shortly after he took off mine too." Wow you look so beautiful like that babygirl" I got a bit shy, but he started kissing me again so I forgot about it. He traveled down to my neck and started kissing and sucking on my skin. He found my soft spot and started to suck harder, while I left out a few soft moans. He slowly removed my skirt and started rubbing his fingers in circular motion against my wet core. I moaned a bit louder this time, signaling him that I wanted it. He removed my panties and my bra and as he started to suck on my hardened nipples, he entered one finger in my wet pussy. I was moaning louder and louder "T-TAEHYUNG"
"Ugh I just love it when you call my name babygirl." He groaned. He entered a second finger and his moves became faster. I was a moaning mess and I could see it in his eyes that he was enjoying to pleasure me. Before I knew it Taehyung had crawled all the way down, so now he was facing my wet womanhood. He started to kiss my thighs still moving his fingers in and out and then his tongue entered me, giving me a massive amount of pleasure. My moans were so loud and I kept screaming his name. Suddenly I felt a knot building up and I knew I was close. "TAEE.. I-IM...C-C-..." Before I finished my sentence , I released on his face and fingers and he licked it as he smirked at me.
"Mmm you're so tasty baby, are you ready for the real stuff ?"