Part 6 : Happiness

Everything was perfect. So was Taehyung. "What the hell Y/N?"... Oh no...

"Namjoon I'm sorry I..I" , I stuttered but I couldn't say anything. "Why didn't you tell me that you and Taehyung are together?", he said and I looked at him confused. "You're not mad?", I asked and he laughed at me. "Of course I'm not mad silly. I'd rather Taehyung to be your boyfriend than anyone else in the world", he smiled and I sighed. I hugged Namjoon and thanked him. We decided to go to a restaurant and I finally met Namjoons girl, Anna. She was really sweet and pretty too. We had a lot of fun, while we discussed about all sorts of things. I found myself happy around these people. I almost couldn't believe what surprises this day held.Taehyung told me that I was his girlfriend and it all seems very weird to me, knowing that I met him in the same day. Hopefully we can have many more adventures in the future... The One thing I know for sure is that I'm happy with Taehyung in my life and I'm sure that if he stays in my life, I will be happy...

So that's the end of this book. It's a short story, I know, but it's supposed to be like a one shot or smn... Anyways hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. 💓 I'm sorry it's so small 😂