Part 2 : Made My Day

Many hours passed and me and Taehyung had already enjoyed all day long with each other. We had a picnic, then we went to the lake and took some pictures, then we went to a coffee shop, then we went to a beautiful park. We were just walking around the park and talking about our lives and interests. I have to admit that he was pretty interesting. Besides that, he had been treating me like a princess all day. He's really good and sweet and he has the cutest smile in the world. I felt safety and warmth around him. It was a really nice feeling.
"Hey look!", my daydreaming was interrupted by his sudden shout.
"Jesus you scared me!! What is it?"
"There! There's an ice cream stand ! Do you want some?"
" Um sure!... Oh wait.... Shit! I forgot my wallet at home"
"Hey y/n don't worry. I can buy it for you. Consider it a gift.". Aaww that was so sweet of him. But why did I have to consider it a gift? A gift for what?
We went to the ice cream stand and bought two ice creams with vanilla and strawberry flavor,which was my favorite but Taehyung didn't know, so I assumed he chose randomly.
"Mm yummy. And my favorite too! Thank you."
"Hmm it's my favorite too, and there's no need to thank me. I told you, it's a gift"
" A gift for what? What did I do to deserve this?"
" You made my day. Probably my life too. I'm happy I met you." was he for real? Did he really like me? And did I really make him feel the same way he made me feel?
"Aww Taehyung you're so sweet. You made my day better too. Thanks for everything! I'm glad I met you too.". I got a bit shy and smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Well you know, the day hasn't ended yet. Follow me babygirl.". The word 'babygirl' kinda freaks me out, I don't really like it when boys call me that. But when he does it, it turns me on so bad. How the hell can I feel like that for a guy I just met? But then again, he seems to be a good guy and this day is so good already. I can't wait to see what other surprises he holds for me. I followed him to the parking lot, where we had left his car.
"I have an idea, since it's getting late, do you want to come to my house and watch a movie?"
"Sure! I'd love to!"
"Okay let's go y/n. Remember, the day hasn't ended yet."
Hmm, could he possibly be hinting out something? Whatever it is, I'm so keen on finding out...

Okay I know I said that it contains smut, and this part is the exact opposite of smut, but I wanted my readers to enjoy some fluff before we get to the good shit. 😁😅😏. So yeah, next part contains smut you thirsty girls 😊😉🤗🤤❤️