Part 5 : Caught

Suddenly we heard someone from downstairs "Taeeee!! Are you home???"... Oh shit... We're fucked!

"Tae, where the hell are you Bro?". It's Namjoon! He's back! If he sees us like this, I'm dead... I need to get out of here. Me and Taehyung both panicked and we began to get dressed.
I tried figuring out an explanation of how I'm here with his Stepbrother, and I did think of something. We got dressed and sat on Taehyung's bed, supposedly talking when Namjoon entered the room "There you are! Oh, Y/N what are you doing here?", he said in a confused tone. "Well you ditched me, so I decided to spend my day with Taehyung and I could say, that he's actually pretty sweet.". Namjoon realized his mistake and didn't say anything more. I felt relieved that he actually believed me and I smiled at Taehyung. "I'm sorry for setting you up, how can I make it up to you?", Namjoon said in a smiling face. "Actually, how about we go on a double date, you'll bring your girlfriend and I'll be with Y/N", Taehyung suddenly said. Why did he blew up my perfect cover up? "Um, okay. Sounds cool! I'll text my girl. Meanwhile, you two can wait for me in the living room", he said and left the room. "Are you crazy? I don't want Namjoon to know! Not yet!", I shouted at Taehyung, but he seemed careless. "Relax baby, I got it under control. We'll just be friends when we're with him. But we both know that we're more than that", he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. We decided to stay at Taehyung's room, until Namjoon got ready. Taehyung showed me some cool trophies he had. He told me that he won them when he was at school. He was a very popular guy that singed and played football. I made fun of him, because it reminded me of high school musical, and we both laughed. Then, he showed me his guitar and decided to play a song. He sang a beautiful love song, never losing his eye contact with mine. When the song ended, we were still looking at each other. "Come here", he said and opened his arms widely. I leaned forward and placed my head in his chest, his fingers softly played with my hair " Y/N, I don't want you to be just my Fuck buddy. I want you to be my girlfriend", Taehyung said and i instantly looked up to meet his eyes, smiling widely. " You want me to be your girlfriend?", I said in a happy voice. " Yes, do you want me to be your boyfriend?", Taehyung said and caressed my cheek. "OF COURSE I DO!!!", I shouted and hugged him tightly. I broke the hug and looked deeply into his eyes. I smiled at him and kissed him. I was absorbed in this moment. Everything was perfect. So was Taehyung. "What the hell Y/N?"... Oh no...

A/N : Sorry for not updating this book in so long, the story is soon to end though. I just have to figure out how it's going to end 😅❤️