Chapter 10 - Battle of Arendelle part 1

The storm intensified in the region, the wind blowing more and more and the rain was getting stronger. Through the pine forest swept by the storm, the trees crunching and wriggling with the wind, a horse galloped as fast as it could on the dirt track and wet, in the opposite direction, in the direction of the city ​​of Arendelle. On this horse, Anna, more worried than ever, kept imagining the worst and wanted to reach the city as soon as possible. Behind her on the horse, Grand Pabbie stood firmly, more closed and calm than the young princess, but still showing a grave and concerned air.

- "I pray that your idea works, Grand Pabbie." Anna said while continuing to look in front of her.

- "I too, princess....I too..." replied the troll, shaken by the horse's race. "...But you should go more slowly in this storm!"

-"Impossible!" Anna insisted "We must arrive before it's too late!"

Pabbie understood it very well, but maybe it was already too late. In the black sky, a flash of lightning exploded, accompanied by the thud of thunder. The old troll looked over his shoulder, back.

"As long as Kristoff and the others come back on time ..." he said. The horse ends up leaving the forest and reaching the trail along the edge of the cliff overlooking the fjord. Anna suddenly pulled her horse's bridle hard, stopping it, and Pabbie had to stand on the princess's back so she would not fall.

- "Princess, but what are you doing?" he asked, surprised at the moment. Anna did not answer, looking towards the fjord, and showing an expression of great terror. Pabbie quickly understood why.

The city and the castle of Arendelle were in view, still intact, but columns of smoke already rose from the bay. Dozens of military ships were floating in the water. A little further, three titanic forms were fighting with great violence, and Anna recognized two of them: Godzilla and Leatherback. Pabbie, however, also recognized the third. Otachi, the dragon of the seas. Godzilla was in a bad position, on the ground and roaring with pain as the two other kaijus beat him. Leatherback, with his enormous fists, struck Godzilla's body and head, while Otachi scratched him violently with his claws, and with his wings, sometimes flew a few feet above Godzilla, before violently falling on him to inflict on him a more violent blow. Godzilla, despite the beatings and the pain, tried to fight back to get up, but with great difficulty, the two kaijus not leaving him any moment of respite. Godzilla managed to inflict a violent bite on one of Otachi's paws, causing him to bleed, but Leatherback knocked again, freeing Otachi from the grip. The giant structure of half-destroyed ice and no presence of her sister on it came in sight of Anna, who felt her heart break.

- "ELSA !!" cried the young princess at the brink of tears, and without losing a moment, slammed the bridle of her horse, which began to gallop towards Arendelle, in the direction of the battle.

Elsa felt heavy and light at the same time, and seemed lost in her own memories. Why did they come at such a time? She remembered everything ... The night she accidentally hit her sister with her power .... The winter she had created, plunging Arendelle into chaos .... But also moments warmer, like Anna's birthday, or Elsa had ironically caught a cold .... And the Christmas Holidays, when Olaf had done everything to find a tradition for the two sisters, and had somehow managed, the snowman being himself this tradition finally found ....

Elsa opened her eyes, returning to reality. She was in the middle of a sphere of ice, creating by herself, and floating in the midst of dark, cold waves. As she fell from the harrow at high speed, she was able to create this sphere of protection before reaching the water. It had surely saved her life.

Elsa, with her powers, made the ice sphere disappear and quickly climbed to the surface of the water. Emerging under the wind and rain, she found herself shaken by the stirrings caused by the struggle of the three titans, not far from her, but not noticing her presence, for the moment. The young queen, soaked, watched the fight with horror. With his foot, Godzilla managed to hit Leatherback in the stomach, knocking him back into the bay, but crushing three other ships under his back. Godzilla wanted to get up, but Otachi intervened again and bit him violently on the shoulder, making him roar with pain. For the first time, Elsa felt a certain pain in her heart, at the sight of Godzilla being beaten without mercy before her eyes .... Without knowing why .... She wanted to intervene, help him....