Chapter 13 - Battle of Arendelle part 4

- "Elsa ..... I ... I have to help her ....." Anna started walking, tears in her eyes, as if hypnotized or blinded by her own sadness, towards the violent confrontation which was preparing between the giant monsters, now five in number. Pabbie's hands and other trolls grabbed the princess's wrists, preventing her from going any further. Anna wanted to resist.

- "No, leave me!" she cried in tears, taking back by the trolls.

- "That's not what your sister wants, that you risk your life!" Pabbie said, raising her tone, not angry, but compassionate. Anna was frozen in the desolate look of the old troll sage. He put his hands on the shoulders of the young princess in pain.

- "Your sister is strong, it's you who told her, remember ..... So, trust her..... We can help her in a different way." Pabbie said with his cleiver eye. Anna remembered then. With all these emotions, she had almost forgotten the plan developed. She caught herself, and decided to follow Pabbie and the trolls towards the city center, not without casting a last look at her big sister, wishing her good luck mentally.

Meanwhile, the atmosphere became electric. The rain and wind grew stronger around the five giant monsters, each adorned with the new fight that would ensue. Leatherback and Otachi trampled the water furiously. King Caesar stood ready, like a fighter, his fists forward. Godzilla clenched her fists, grunting and imposing her huge stature on the others. Elsa, or ice dragon, roared in turn, spreading her wings and ready to fly. King Caesar, Elsa and Godzilla each exchanged a look as if to wish each other good luck to each other. Inside her huge body of ice monster, Elsa, in a second state and tied to the ice, felt her heart beat very hard. She was now facing these giant enemies face to face, but would she be up to it? Godzilla and King Caesar were counting on her to support them. She must not disappoint them.

Leatherback was the first to act, rushing forward. Godzilla did the same, roaring at full strength. The two titans clashed violently, raising huge waves around them again, and began a powerful struggle, each trying to push back the other, accompanied by fist blows, scratches and bites. Godzilla seemed to gain the upper hand by forcefully biting Leatherback on the shoulder and pulling him back. Otachi roared, spreading his wings and flew towards the other two remaining opponents. Elsa also flew away, and with all her might, threw herself at Otachi and grabbed him firmly. Surprised by the impact, Otachi crashed to the ground with the ice dragon, destroying a large row of houses under their bodies. Elsa found herself fighting hand-to-hand against Otachi. The sea dragon, mad with rage, quickly took over and bit ferociously the shoulder of the ice dragon, roaring in pain. Inside the body, Elsa also felt the pain inflicted, although her own body did not suffer physical injury.

King Caesar intervenes to help his new ally, and with his powerful hands, catches the ends of Otachi's jaw and forces him to open the mouth with all his might. Freed from the grip of the sea dragon, Elsa was able to get up. Keeping his mouth open and blocked, Otachi struggled and threw himself on King Caesar like a rabid animal. As they fell to the ground, the two titans shaking the ground, crushed a group of houses, as well as two guards towers. Otachi and Caesar began to fight on the ground with great violence, each trying to gain the upper hand over the other. Otachi forcefully bit Caesar's arm, who groaned in pain, but freed himself immediately after a punch on the Sea Dragon's snout.

For Godzilla, the situation was a little complicated. Leatherback had taken over a little, lying on Godzilla's back and constantly punching him in the head and neck. Godzilla growled in fury, struggling and trying to grab his enemy over his shoulder. Elsa decided to help Godzilla. The ice-dragon opened his mouth, and spat out a fast, powerful jet of ice that hit one of Leatherback's arms. The gorilla-tortoise monster roars with pain and surprise, seeing his arm bleeding and covered with this magical ice-cream. His attention being turned away, he did not see Godzilla's powerful hand seize him by the throat, lift him up and throw him brutally against a hill lining the bay. Leatherback crashed, destroying the hill under his body and seemed to disappear into the huge cloud of dust and debris created by the impact. Godzilla glanced at Elsa, and with a nod, seemed to thank her.