Epilogue

P.S: This epilogue can be seen as a post-generic scene in a movie

Anna had been married for a week now and was the happiest woman in the world. She had not forgotten anything about this memorable day that was her wedding ... The sumptuous party that lasted until the end of the night .... The blue flames of Godzilla on the horizon and piercing the sky, as a sign of his presence, mainly for Elsa as Anna liked to say jokingly with her big sister saying that the monster king was in love with her .... Anna also remembered things, much more intimate with Kristoff, whom she did not talk about, considering her private life.

Today was a day like any other. Kristoff, although now part of the large royal family, had wanted to continue selling his ice blocks, considering this a part of himself. The young man had left at this moment for a delivery, with Sven to pull the sledge and Olaf to help deliver the parcels. Elsa, as queen, was very busy, dealing with many things, such as the creation of new buildings to beautify the city, but also commercial partnership agreements with other countries wishing to create an alliance with Arendelle.

Anna was alone for a few hours. It reminded her, rather painfully, of the long years of loneliness she had spent being little, when her parents were too busy with their monarch business and that Elsa spent all her time in her room, alone, because of her powers. But Anna knew that Kristoff and the others would be back in a few hours, and to pass the time, decided to take a look in the cellar of the castle. She had already searched in the loft, in her child's business, just for fun, but she knew other things had been stored in the cellar.

Lighting a lantern, the young princess walked down the steps, carefully. The cellar was huge, but also very dusty and a smell of moisture had invaded the air, making a little grin to Anna. Thick stone pillars covered with dust supporting everything in place. Fortunately, they succeeded to support, with miracle, at the shock when Leatherback crushed half the castle with his body.

- "A good sweep, that would not be too much." said the princess, coughing after raising a cloud of dust unintentionally. The light of the lantern revealed many objects stored in shambles, especially old broken furniture, or old paintings with holes or covered with canvas, and also some chests covered with dust. Anna, curious, wanted to go near the bazaar to take a look, but something got her attention to the bottom of the cellar, and she turned the lantern to see better. A hole. A huge hole was created on the wall at the bottom of the cellar after a landslide of it, probably because of the fight of the titans. When Anna approached a little more, she found, with surprise, that this hole revealed a kind of large and long tunnel, extending as far as the eye could see in the darkness. The tunnel seemed large enough to pass an entire elephant. A stream of cold air came up from the tunnel and stroked her face.

- "Wow ...." Anna murmured, her eyes bright with curiosity. Her adventurous spirit took over and she decided to explore, although Elsa would have disagreed with this idea. Anna, still with the lantern, went into the tunnel and started walking. The walls were rough, having an almost jagged appearance. The cold air continued to make itself felt, making Anna almost shudder as she gently rubbed her shoulders to warm up a little. Anna felt the urge to go back, but curiosity prevailed. She wanted to know what had at the end of this tunnel. She wondered if her parents, or any servant, knew about this secret tunnel under the castle. The tunnel descended more and more, in an easy slope, but did not seem to end.

After almost half an hour of walking through this dark, cold tunnel, Anna finally made her way out, and arrived in the middle of something that left her speechless. A cavern, of a disproportionate size, whose ceiling disappeared almost in the darkness. The cave seemed almost bigger than the city. Anna took a few steps into the cave, lighting up and looking all around her with the same stunned look. The sound of her footsteps on the wet rock echoed in the cavern, breaking the silence that had reigned there for a very long time. Anna now remembered that her parents had always forbidden her and Elsa to go into the cellar, for reasons that were still unclear. And for more precautions, the cellar door was always closed by a key, which the king kept on him. Anna had always been intrigued by this mystery and swore one day to solve it. Was it for that? Was it that mysterious cavern that the King and Queen wanted to conceal from all? But why? Anna was about to get the answer....