Trois

"Nana~. It's time to wake up~"

I woke up from Doyoung lightly shaking me.

"Morning hyung~~~"

"You excited for school~?"

"Yeah~. I can't wait to see my friends again~"

"Then hurry and get up~"

-

Hyung drove me to the bus stop, since he knows that I love to ride the bus.

He let me stay in the car until it pulled up. He kissed my forehead before I got out, and watched me get on the bus before pulling off.

I sat down next to my friend Jeno, even though he was currently sleeping. I plugged in my earbuds and watched the world go by.

After about an hour, we got to school, but Jeno was still asleep. I shook him to wake him up, despite how many times he refused to get up.

"Jeno-ah~. We have to get off the bus~"

"I don't wanna..."

"I'll let you have half of my lunch today~"

"...Promise~?"

He asked, opening one eye.

"Promise~"

"Fine. Help me off the bus"

I pulled him up, and finally led him off the bus.

We voyaged to the cafeteria to stay there until seven-fifty. We finally made it to our table, where the rest of our friends were talking amongst themselves.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT COMING OUT TILL JANUARY 2019?!"

"Kingdom Hearts 3???"

I asked Chenle, who was currently fueling with rage and disappointment.

"YEEEEES! THIS IS BULL-FUCKERY!!!"

"LANGUAGE!!"

Mark yelled, making Chenle sit down.

"So anyway, did the rest of you have a decent morning?"

I asked, changing the subject.

"Quite frankly, the way I see it, the morning just started so I see no need to comment until lunch"

Renjun shrugged.

"I'm alive and well, so I can't really complain"

Jisung answered.

"I'm just trying to graduate in one piece..."

Mark sighed.

"Have you even decided on what college you're going to hyung?"

"Have you Jaemin?"

"Isn't it too early for me to decide that?"

"Not really. The way I see it, you shouldn't even be here"

"How come?"

"Get real. You're undeniably the smartest person in this entire school, maybe even in the entire district. In my opinion, you shouldn't be here"

Mark explained, looking quite upset.

"Well... Doyoung-hyung did tell me that the school decided that I didn't have to come back anymore..."

"Then why are you here Jaemin. Just leave"

"Maybe I will hyung. It's not like you ever liked me anyway. I came here to be with all of you, but maybe that was a mistake"