Onze

"I...died...?"

I calmly asked upon hearing the others' explanation.

"Yes, but for a very heroic reason. You saved Doyoung's life. If you hadn't jumped in to save him, I would've lost my best friend"

Taeyong continued.

"But, he ended up losing you in the process. So he brought you to me, not knowing where else to go, and over a nine month period, I brought you back to life"

"As a robot..."

I added.

"Yes, well technically, because you still have the same hair, I'd say you're still more bionic than robot"

I looked down at my hands and around the room, saddened by what I've done.

I almost killed the brother that I saved years ago, and I don't even remember either events.

"Jaemin, I'm sorry that I upset you... I just wanted you to finally know the truth..."

Doyoung apologized, as he came to us with the food he'd made.

When he set the food down, I walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Don't apologize hyung... I'm sorry for almost killing you... I-I didn't mean it.. I s-swear I didn't mean it..! P-PLEASE FORGIVE M-ME..!"

I sobbed hard into his chest, feeling absolutely torn by what I've done.

He quickly hugged me back and started crying too.

"I-I know that you didn't mean it N-Nana... There will never be a time where I w-won't forgive you"

"I l-love you h-hyung..."

"I l-love you t-too Jaemin... So v-very much..."

The others all gathered together, and gave us a group hug to try and comfort us.

After about five minutes, we had finally calmed down.

"I wish that it didn't have to be like this, but this is how it has to be. Also, Jaemin and Doyoung. Don't blame yourselves or your parents for what happened. No one is at fault here, except for the government. If they weren't so greedy for power, they wouldn't be after Jaemin now"

I see...

So if I wasn't bionic, they wouldn't be after me...

"But don't let that stop you from being happy. Just have fun with each other and cherish each other. Now, let's eat so we can get some sleep~"

Everyone agreed and we all sat together to eat.

But apart from everyone else, I feel like I have a lot more on my mind.

-

1 Hour Later

-

Everyone went to their rooms after we ate, leaving me to lay alone in my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey Lucas.."

"|Hello Master Jaemin. You seem troubled. What seems to be the problem?|"

"Do you think, that I'm a bad person for what I did? I mean, I tried to kill my own brother. Doesn't that make me bad...?"

"|I don't think it does. Being bionic comes at a price sometimes. You had a software that you didn't know about, and the anger and sadness you felt upon your brother's confession activated it, making you turn hostile against your will. So in my opinion, you're still the nice person that you've always been Jaemin|"