Dix

-

Mark's POV

-

We were all about to fall asleep, but we suddenly heard the sounds of someone screaming. It was rather close, and it sounded like Doyoung!

I got out of bed and crept towards the door, peaking outside.

"Hyung, what's going on???!"

Donghyuck asked, coming over to me with the others.

"Something must've happened between Jaemin and Doyoung-hyung, something bad"

"What do you mean something bad happened between them???"

"There's no time to explain, now follow me. I think Jaemin needs our help"

They all complied, despite their confused expressions.

We slowly tiptoed towards the source of the screaming, until a door broke open. It came out of its hinges and was cut completely in half.

We soon saw Doyoung zoom out of the room, bumping into the wall. A lamp was thrown at him, but he ducked in time start running away again.

"TAEYONG-HYUNG!!!"

That was all he kept screaming, as he started running down the hall.

Jaemin soon emerged out of the room. Not only was he breathing heavily, he looked like he was about to burn himself out! There was so much smoke radiating off of his body!

"Jaemin! It's me, Mark! Please calm down...!"

I tried to reason with him, until he looked over at us.

His eyes were completely different now!

"Stay, out of this"

He warned, before running off after Doyoung.

"What the hell happened to him??!! He was completely fine earlier!!"

Renjun exclaimed in utter shock.

"I think I know. Jaemin must've asked Doyoung-hyung about his dream, knowing that Taeyong-hyung probably wouldn't tell him anything. He decided to go to his brother for answers about his past life, and Doyoung-hyung must've told him something that he couldn't process right away. His confession must've set off a trigger in Jaemin's system that's causing him to act like this now, making Jaemin want to kill him"

I concluded.

"Wait a sec! We don't for sure that he wants to kill him right~?"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

We heard Jaemin yell in the distance, along with the sound of shattering glass.

"I'm pretty sure that he wants to kill him Jeno"