Cinq

"Wow! Your house is so cool! How do you guys afford this?!"

Mark questioned as he looked around.

"Doyoung-hyung works under a huge company that pays him to make machines and stuff. And my hyung Taeyong works with him as his lab assistant. Even though they make a lot of money, I don't want or ask for much. But they still give me stuff anyway"

"So you aren't spoiled at all. I hadn't realized how humble you are. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you all this time..."

"It's ok hyung~. Do you wanna play some games in my room now?"

"Yeah! I'd love too!"

-

After Mark complimented my room thousands of times, we finally got into playing Overwatch, for six hours.

I played Wrecking Ball and Genji, and Mark played Hanzo and Lúcio. We even switched characters half the time! We won all of our matches too~.

"You're really good at Overwatch Jaemin. Like the best I've seen! And you just started playing?!"

"Yeah~ I just started playing it yesterday, but I didn't think that I was that good~"

"But you are! It's like you know every move that your opponent is gonna make! It's crazy!"

"Aww, thanks hyung~. Do you wanna meet my hyungs now~?"

"Yeah~!"

-

First we went to Doyoung's room, but he wasn't there. So we went into the kitchen, and we found both Doyoung and Taeyong.

"Well hello Mark~"

"Nice to finally meet you~"

Taeyong and Doyoung greeted.

"How do you both know me???"

"Oh, I talk about you and the others a lot. And, I showed them pictures of you guys"

I confessed.

"Oh. Mostly good things right?"

"Of course hyung~"

"So Mark, do you wanna check out our lab? You'll be the first from the outside to see it~"

Taeyong offered.

"I'd be honored to~"

-

"Wow! It's so bright in here!"

Mark stated in awe.

"That's what I thought when I first saw it hyung~"

"We felt that it would seem and look more professional and scientific if it were like this"

Taeyong stated.

"And also because it's pretty and I love aesthetic feel~"

Doyoung cheered.

They then started showing him around as I followed them. Mark got excited at every twist and turn, and he really lost it when we got to the experimenting part of the lab that Taeyong brought me to that night.

"Ooooooh. What's this room for???"

Mark asked once more.

"This is our Scanner Room, since we do mostly scanning in here. It's a pretty fun room. But first, I want to show you our storage room and other supplies. Then, I'll show you the best thing last. Our first successful project~"

"Okay~"

Taeyong led him away, leaving Doyoung and I alone.

"Hey Jaemin?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure that you want to tell him? I mean, we have no idea how he'll react to you being a robot"

He whispered, to ensure that they couldn't hear us.

"I'm sure, I'll explain it to him the best way I can. And if he doesn't accept the truth, then at least I would've gotten it off my chest"

"I believe in you Jaemin. You have a very good heart"

He stated, patting my head.

In that moment, they came back.

"Jaemin! Did you see all of those robot parts?! It can really make a robot look human!"

He exclaimed, as Taeyong gave me a worried look.

"Yeah... They can~"

"So where's the successful project? Somewhere behind a secret door to keep it safe???"

He asked, examining the lab more.

"It's kind of a long story. Would you care to sit?"

"Oh, sure"

He sat in one of the rolling chairs, waiting for the explanation.

"Ok. So, this isn't where we lived all the years. This used to just be a house that our lab was in, that Taeyong-hyung liked to reside in sometimes. The government has recently been after me and our project. So Jaemin and I came here with it through a secret tunnel. The car you saw in the kitchen was the car that we came here in. So we brought it here, into this house, to keep it safe and away from harm. The project is a very special robot, under the codename, Project NaNa 3.0"

Doyoung explained.

"Wait. Nana is Jaemin's nickname. Was it named after him? Why?"

"Yes, it's named after him, but only for a specific reason. If you want to see why, we can show you"

Mark nodded in interest.

"Alright... Jaemin, please step into the scanner"

I nodded and got in.

Mark looked exceptionally confused, but Taeyong rolled him over to the control panel, and Doyoung walked over with them. Taeyong instructed Mark to press the same button that he pressed that night, and to pay close attention to me.

He nodded with confusion, but pressed it anyway. The blue neon light came on like last time, and Mark gasped at the sight of my robotic endoskeleton and multiple wires and circuits. The light soon turned off, and I timidly and slowly stepped out.

When I got close to Mark, he quickly got up and backed away, making me stop. He looked scared, as if he couldn't process the information that he was just presented with.

"Hyung..."

"W-Wait... S-So your strength, and your enhanced intelligence... Everything... T-This whole time..., you were some robot project...?"

He calmed down a little, as if it seemed to all make sense to him.

But, he also looked mad at me.

He marched up to me and suddenly pushed me, making me stumble back.

"All this time, you were a fucking robot?!"