Chapter 17: Teaching the way how to deal with an enemy

Meanwhile at another place...

Manabe: I can't believe that stupid Reina Morimoto betray us like that! And for the perfect strike, The protector of the universe just give me some insults!

Kobishima: All of those idiots are a bunch of eyesores!

Mukuchi: He really think, he could defeat our master like this?

Manabe: I got a phone call here!

???: So Manabe Wakana! Did you take over AnimeLand?

Manabe: No! We got some bad news! First, Reina Morimoto just betray us! And now, this stupid protector of the universe just insult us!

???: BUNCH OF IDIOTS! DO YOU REALLY THINK FORCING MISS REINA MORIMOTO TO DESTROY THIS PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE?

Manabe: Euh... Yes!

???: NOW BECAUSE OF THIS, SHE IS FRIEND WITH THE PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE! THANKS TO YOU!

Manabe: Don't worry! We still have her sister who is against this guy anyway!

???: You better not mess up next time!

Manabe: Ok thanks!

Kobishima: So! What our master say?

Manabe: We better not messing up around next time!

Mukuchi: Oh yeah? What if Leona Morimoto know about her sister being friend with the protector of the universe?

Manabe: That will never happen!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: I don't need to you teaching me how to deal with an enemy!

Bloom: You think your training was perfect? Last time, the Griffin's family have to destroy this huge monster and you are not even here!

Marc: Look! That's not my problems!

Bloom: Oh yes! It's your problems!

Marc: And also, I already know how to attack the enemies! So I don't need a teacher who can teach me how to fight!

Later...

Bloom: I can't believe that I can't teach Marc how to deal with an enemy correctly! What should I do now?

Iris: Why not let him do this alone and see what he have to do!

Bloom: You think?

Iris: Yeah! Also, look who we have here!

Bloom: Who she is?

Iris: Her name is Kobishima Urumi!

Bloom: That girl keep calling the other girls an eyesore?

Iris: Yeah! That's her!

Bloom: That is the perfect way to Marc how to deal with her!

Iris: But don't forget! Let him do it and watch! But first, I better call him right now! Because she heading to Alfea and will try to call your friends an eyesore!

Later...

Kobishima: Alright bunch of eyesores! Get ready to get beat up by my bodyguards!

Stella: What do you think you are young lady?

Flora: Yeah! Didn't your parents teach you some respect for the others?

Musa: And also, keep your words for yourself!

Tecna: Can't you see the word eyesore is very horrible for everyone?

Aisha: Girls! Let's just ignore this idiotic girl and let Marc handle this while we close the windows!