Chapter 25: The party is ruined part 1

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Everyone celebrate the death of Josh Bernard the bully.

Mayor West: We will give a toast to everyone who is determined to stop Josh Bernard the bully!

Peter: We did it! We defeat Josh Bernard the bully! See Iris? The terror is over!

Iris: Yeah! I should use anything to beat him up!

Mayor West: And we will give a toast to the Loud kids who save the Winx and the princess against their enemies!

Marc: For now on! The Loud kids will be my warriors!

Lincoln: You see this sisters? We have promoted warriors of the protector of the universe!

Lori: That's is great!

Leni:  Look's like we can go make our missions with Marc anytime!

Luna: Let's rock and roll guys!

The party is doing great. Until Duke and Mezger army show up.

Duke: Alright! Time to get this party down!

Mezger: Hentais! Attack!

The war started but everyone have any chance to beat up the hentais characters!

Marc: Time to finish this and quick!

Marc turn into tornado Marc.

Duke: TAKE COVER!

Marc clean this place with his power and bring all of the hentais characters back when came from. When the cops is coming to lock up Duke and Mezger...

Joe: Alright you two! You are ban from AnimeLand for good! You will be send to the thinner!

Duke: WHAT? NO! NOT THE THINNER! PLEASE! WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!

Joe: Sorry Duke! But you leave us no choices! We are sick and tired of you and your army of hentais characters trying to destroy AnimeLand for no reason!

Mezger: We need to get...

But for Mezger and Duke, it's too late! The cops lock them up in the container and throw it in the thinner.

Joe: That should teach those bastards a lesson!