Chapter 24: The guy is getting arrested part 2

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc and his gang found Josh Bernard the bully.

Marc: YOU BASTARD! I WILL TEACH YOU FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO IRIS!

Josh Bernard: Save your words for later!

But when Josh try to save himself from Marc and his gang, the cops is right behind him.

Joe: Alright Josh Bernard! It's over! You are surrender!

Josh Bernard: Screw all of you! I got a gun to! Now put down your weapon or else this place will be demolish for good!

Later at Marc's house...

The Griffin's family watch the news.

Tom: Good evening! I'm Tom Tucker! There's a great and a bad news for you! The cops finally found Josh Bernard the bully! The bad one is he's holding a bazooka and he will shoot at this place!

Iris: NO! Not this place! I have to go!

Tanya: Iris! This is so dangerous! Get back here!

Peter: Don't worry Tanya! I will go after her!

Later...

Joe: Alright Josh! Put your bazooka down right now and everything is going to be okay!

Josh Bernard: SHUT UP! No one will bring me to this stupid jail again! I hate it!

Joe: But you have to stay in jail for good!

When Marc and his gang is coming...

Marc: YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Marc turn into sword Marc.

Josh Bernard: PUT YOU GODDAMN SWORD DOWN OR ELSE I SHOOT THIS PLACE!

Marc get rid off Josh's bazooka put him on the ground. Joe take the bazooka away from Josh. But Josh use his knife and start attacking Marc. Until...

Iris: HEY YOU!

Josh Bernard: Well look who we have here! That stupid girl want his money back! Come and get it!

Iris in rage grab Marc sword and stab him on his leg multiple times until he give Iris's money back.

Josh Bernard: Okay! Okay! You can have it!

Iris: I HOPE YOU WON'T DO THIS AGAIN!

The cops arrest Josh, bring him to the count, lock him up in the container and throw it in the thinner.

Meanwhile...

Manabe: I hope this guy do his job!

Kobishima: Yeah! About that! He's dead!

Manabe: What?

Kobishima: That pesky princess stab him on the leg multiple times! Then the cops lock him up in the container and throw it in the thinner!

Manabe: THAT STUPID PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE WILL PAY BIG TIME!

Kobishima: Well they about to make a party now!

Duke: Then let's ruin their party now!

Mezger: Yeah!

Manabe: Alright everyone! We are going to AnimeLand and invade this place!