Prologue

When the dark palace is destroy, a new hentais is appeared.

???: So! Did you destroy this planet already?

Reina: Well our plans is ruined by the protector of the universe!

???: Look! The three elites students will fired you if you don't destroy this planet! Now do something about this! Or else!

Reina: Yes sir!

When Reina turn around...

Reina: Alright everyone! We have to do our best before the three elites students arrive!

Duke: You sure we will teach this protector of the universe!

Meanwhile at the hentary planet...

???: So! Did we win the war against those cartoons and animes characters?

???: Apparently, Reina told us that someone stop our plans for a while!

???: And who is the responsible for this?

???: She said it was the protector of the universe! He's the one who stop our plans!

???: WHAT? THERE'S A NEW PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE? WE TOUGH WE GET RID OF THE LEGENDARY PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE FOR GOOD!

???: Not what the prophecy said! He said if another protector of the universe will protect the universe, well this is going to be a problem!

???: DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GO OUT THERE AND KILL HIM!

???: Yes master!

???: And this time, DON'T DISAPPOINTING ME LIKE THE OTHERS HENTAIS WORKERS!

Meanwhile in a unknown planet...

???: So, she want to go this far? Well I got a surprise for them!

It was the ultimate creator of the universe. But her name is a mystery for this moment.

???: Good think the protector of the universe know what to do about this! But one day, those hentais bad guys will pay big time!