Part two (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Some flashes of their Past. Laksh love for Ragini.

Laksh was looking at his wife, since they got married a few weeks ago she still stays separate from him and most of the time she stays alone. He felt bad as he really wants to be with her, but he knows she hates him.

Laksh was coming home late just to avoid her anger, but this was just backfiring at him.

Ragini was awake this time she was waiting for him.

Laksh gulps looking at her, he enters the room and looked straight at her, "Ragini you awake? What happened?"

He was scared of her answer as most of the time she shouts at him, whatever it is she blames him, "Laksh! Why did you come so late?" She stood up and walks to him, having problems carrying her skirt of the saree.

Laksh saw her struggling with it. She was about to fall, when he holds her on time.

"Ragini!" He shouts her name in fear

"Ragini!" He shouts her name in fear. His eyes were showing her, softness and concern for her.

"Are you alright? Did you got hurt?"

She shook her head and Laksh lifts her in his arms. He slowly places her on the bed and she fumes in anger, "Don't you dare to touch me again! I told you that I don't love you!" She shouts at him and took the pillow to beat him.

Laksh defences himself with his hands, "Ragini please don't behave like a kid!"

Ragini widen her eyes, "Kid! Have you lost your mind!" She again starts to beat him with the pillow and he pouts, he shook his head and left to the washroom.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "Idiot!"

Laksh fumes, "I heard that!"

Ragini smirks, "Good! Remember it!"

She shouts at him and he wanted to bang his head on the tiles of the washroom to end his misery one for all.

He comes out of the washroom and looked at her, "Why are you even awake, when you hate me?" He wanted to know as he can't understand her behaviour. Her mood swings are horrible. Ragini took a deep breath, "Oh Mister I don't have a habit to stay awake for you till late in the night. I had to! Maa asked me to take care of your health as you come late home and don't eat on time!"