Epilogue (✔️)

Hi

Laksh was lying on the bed and Ragini was sitting over him punching him continuously, "Laksh! Tell me who is she?"

She took a pillow and starts to beat him with it, "Tell me Who?" She was shouting at him and not giving him a chance to speak, "Ra...!"

She bites him on his cheek, "I hate you! You liar. You said you love me, only me. You belong to me then who is she?" She was shouting and strangling him

*cough cough!*

He tries to breath, but there was no chance. She was too strong for him. He rolls over her and made her lie underneath him, "I won't let you do this with me ever again. Forget it! No more sex!" Ragini stopped him and he could breath again.

With heavy breaths he was looking at her, "Ragini...?" He was breathing, "She is Swara a match for Sanskaar! I thought to get a girlfriend for him as he had... well he hasn't helped much. But he tried! And when he will have a girlfriend then your going out with him will stop completely. And you will be mine only!"

He smiles at her and she shies, "Haaw you were doing it to get me closer to you?"

She turns with him and both smiled... 🙈.

Laksh was looking for a way to make Sanskaar ready for a date, "Ragini your friend Sanskaar isn't willing for a date, what to do?"

Ragini thought for a moment, "Laksh let's invite him and her too, but we won't tell him!"

Laksh kisses her, "Oh my smart wifey!"

He bites on her ear and she giggles, "Call him and make a fix date!"

Laksh nods and they had a double date.

The double date went fine, first Sanskaar was angry but slowly he liked it as Swara was a nice company.

Weeks have passed and SwaSan were a couple.

Laksh was happy, "I'm a mastermind a Cupid. I made Sanskaar to fall in love! That too with a woman!"

Ragini laughs, "What did you thought he might be a gay?"

Laksh nods, "Yes, I thought that! I mean I'm happy he never fell in love with you! But why?,"
"You are so cute, mischief and beautiful. Oh and not to forget Sexy!" He winks at her.

Ragini kisses him, "Haaw you are so sweet. I love you!"

Laksh hold her tight, "Don't you dare to leave me!"

Ragini shook her head, "Oh Laksh never ever I would leave you, not after gaining so much love!" She cuddles with him.

Laksh was getting ready, Ragini come to him she back hugs him; "Oh Ragini What happen aren't you happy?"

Ragini looked at him, "No Laksh, nothing like that! I'm very happy today is SwaSan wedding and we will have more time for each other as we he wedding preparations are finally done!"

Laksh laughs, "True this wedding took a lot of energy!"

Ragini nods, "Haan, he hasn't helped us, yet we did everything for him."

Laksh nods, "so true."

They went to the wedding and come later home, "I'm so tired!"

Laksh falls backwards on the bed.

"Laksh?!" She was changing and standing in front of the mirror.

He sat on the bed and looked at her, "Haan Ragini say!"

She turns to him, "Come here, show me that you belong to me!"

Laksh jumped up from the bed and hugs her from back, "I'm here for you only. I love you and I belong to you! I will never leave you!"

He kisses her forehead, "Okay I will go and change then we will talk further!"

He went with his clothes and she was still in her bra looking into the mirror.

Laksh come back and saw her, "Ragini?"

Ragini looked at him, "Why didn't you asked me?"

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini you are my life!" He hugs her, "Say to whom do you belong!"

"We belong to you Laksh! Now hug and heat us up! We are freezing!"

Laksh blinks at her, "We, us? You are...?"

Ragini nods, "Haan we are!"

He twirls her around and both spent their time together and soon they were a family. Not that why weren't before one, but now they were completed.

Raksh was having their full attention, "Aww Mera Baacha sabse ziiyada pyaar kisse karta hai {Whom does my son loves the most}Obviously his Papa!"

Ragini fumes, "No, he loves me the most. Because you loves me the most. I'm not going to share you! You belong to me!"

___

The end