Chapter eight (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini is trying to prove her love. Laksh loves the way she behaves, but is missing the fights.

Laksh went down to the dining table. AP and DP were looking at him and were slightly confused.

Laksh looked at them in confusion, "What?" He asked them and they turned their faces to the table as if nothing was bothering them.

*chan chan chan*

Laksh heard the sound of ankles and bangles.

He turns and saw his wife and full attire.

"What???? 😱😱😱😱 why are you looking like a bride?" He was shocked seeing her

Ragini was struggling with the clothes, "Haaw Laksh we are going to relive the moment!" She hits him with her elbow.

"What you mean?" DP looked at them more in fear than happiness, "All those weird and unnecessary fights will start again?"

Ragini frowns at DP, "What?"
She shouts at him and DP frighten, which made Laksh smile, "Ragini!" Laksh shouts at her more in fun than anger and she bend down with her head, "Haan Laksh...!"

She come like a cute doll to him, "Say! My Pati dev! What can I do to your severing?" She blinks at him with her eyes, "Say na, what Can I do for you?" She winks at him and he got scared this time. That is not my Ragini. My Baacha who is always angry on me. I don't like that side of her, hmm.

"Ragini I want fresh handmade aloo ke Parathe! Can you make them?" He asked her and she nods, "Yes, consider it as my Rasooi!" She pecks his cheek and left into the kitchen.

AP and DP looked at him, "Who is she and where is our Ragini?" They asked him.

He shrugs, "Enjoy the new weird Ragini! You know what, let take advantage of this!" He whispers to them and they refused! Laksh hits in anger on the table.

"What happen!" Ragini comes running out of the kitchen with the heavy clothes. Her brow was with wheat like her nose and cheek as well as her hands. Laksh was suppressing his laugh so were the other's.

"Ragini I want to tell you something!" Laksh gave her a stern look.

She scares, "Haan Laksh say! What is the problem?" She was feeling like sweating and went through her face, which caused more wheat dusk on her face.

Laksh turns his face to hide his smile, "Ragini today you are looking extremely cute. If you don't mind may I take a picture of yours?"

She widen her eyes and opens her mouth in happy shock, "Haaw Laksh! Of course you can take a picture of mine! Wait!" Laksh turns and she adjusted her hairs and hold her hand in front of her face making a flying kiss.