Part four (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh got to know about Ragini's love Sanskaar. Ragini has developed new feelings for Laksh.

Laksh was hell angry not on her, but on himself. I couldn't see it, she loves Sanskaar. I always thought she belongs to me. But unfortunately her love is Sanskaar. He was crying while driving the car.

Ragini was angry on him, "How could he leave without saying good bye!"

She talks to AP in the kitchen, "Ragini he must be in hurry. You know how madly he loves you, well the whole world knows it besides you!" She laughs and teases her and Ragini mimics her, "Nenene...!"

She throw the cleaning cloth on the surface and left from there to their room. I know how much he loves me, but that is exactly what scares me. What if I won't be able to reply to his love? He thinks I belong to him. But I don't love him... I don't know what feelings I have for him... I have to find out.

Laksh finally reached the airport. He bought a ticket for the next flight to London. I will be far away from you. Now you can meet your love, Sanskaar. I won't come between your happiness.

Ragini sneezed, "Thank you Laksh...?!"

She looked around, but the room was empty

She looked around, but the room was empty. She hits her head and remembers that he left, "Stupid me, he has gone!" She took a hanky and looked at it. Sanskaar.

It happened in the past

Ragini was sitting alone at the cafe, where she cried after a horrible day.

"Excuse me?"

She looked up and there he was, "Sanskaar? You here?"

He smiles and asked if he could take the seat opposite to her.

Ragini nods, "Sure, please sit!" She sniffs and he gave her the hanky, "Ragini please take it!"