Part five (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh is broken, but Ragini got to know the truth.

Ragini has reached home. She was confused, happy and excited to know more. She rushed up and shouts his name, "Laksh! Laaaaaksh!"

No reply...

"Oh shit yaar! He has left in the morning!" She pouts and sat on the bed throwing her purse away and kicking her heels to the door.

AP looked at DP, "What should we do with that girl?"

DP was scared, even to think of it makes him feel a cold shudder, "You want to talk to her, best of Luck! I will stay here, save and far away from her! Don't know what our son saw in her, that he got crazy to marry her!"

AP hits DP, "Listen Ragini isn't bad or angry. But only with Laksh there is always a change in her behaviour!"

DP didn't care about it, "So what? is it our problem? No! She is the one who is crazy! My poor son. I bet with you, he left because of her behaviour!"

AP hits him and took a plate upstairs to Ragini.

Ragini was looking at her mobile phone. Damn it when will it start to ring...? Laksh call na! Usually you call me 5 times in one hour... but today you aren't even thinking of me.

AP was smiling looking at Ragini.

"I will click a selfie and sent it to Laksh! Haan or not? Hmm?! Selfie to banti hai {A selfie has to be taken}!"

"Ragini?!" AP calls her and Ragini startles, "Maa?!" She sat correctly and adjusted her saree. "Come in!"

AP nods and comes with the filled plate, "Here Ragini have some food!"

Ragini widen her eyes. She went through her lips with her tongue, "Mmh Maa you are the best!" She took the plate and starts to eat and for first time she stopped taking the first bite....She was upset.

AP saw that, "Ragini what happened? Why you stopped?"

Ragini looked at her, "Maa has Laksh called you? I mean has he eaten something? I haven't talked to him yet. He reached na?"