Prologue

(I'm sorry but I had to say I hope u like this pic of Olivia's SHIELD file because It took me like an hour, so a vote would really be appreciated thanks :-D )

BTW Sorry there will be mistakes, I will edit them tomorrow while updating x

My name is Olivia Coulson. I'm 23 and I work for a secret organisation called SHIELD with my father Phil Couslon. I've lived here with my dad as long as I can remember and as far as I know my father is the only agent here who was actually had a child or family which at SHIELD is not actually aloud. When I was younger my mother died which was when I began to live with my dad at his work. I don't know anything about my mothers death because no one will tell me and I am blocked from any related info. I've worked hard over the years training and completing missions that Director Fury, our boss or my 'uncle'. The training and tests have helped me over the years to work up to a level 6 agent. My dad is level 7 but I think Fury really wants me here for the Avengers Initiative when the time is right. Well Fury always tells me that I'm important that I'm needed here. But I know that he means by my powers and that I'm sort of related to him. My powers? Yeah I control the elements. How did I end up like this you wonder? Well that's for you to find out.