Chapter 7

(Olivia's POV)

Walking around the gala was starting to get boring. I had been here for 25 minutes and yet still nothing. In all fairness the place is very beautiful and peaceful. Listening to the violins and watching the people dancing was pretty relaxing.

I took the last sip of my champaign and sat it on a near by table. And if your wondering that was my first glass, I'm not going to get drunk on my mission. Suddenly I felt someone grab me and pull me over to the dance floor. It wasn't like I was being attacked but I was held very tightly and in the position for someone dancing. One of my hands was on this persons shoulder and the other was securely locked in someone's hand. I looked up at the stranger holding me and saw those wicked piercing green eyes. Loki. I felt disgusted with the fact that he had his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Hello Agent Coulson" Loki smirked. I just glared at him as I tried to pull away but....yeah, strength of a god, Fantastic! Now what am I gonna do?!

"It's a pleasure to see you again. And I must say you look very beautiful" Loki added with that smirk still plastered on his face. I just wanted to smack it off. I tired to keep quiet as everyone else who was dancing was around us. I didn't want to create a scene as I continued to dance with Loki with my displeasure.

"Get your hands off me, Loki" I growled, almost hissed the anger was basically radiating off me.

"Now why would I do that when I can hold a very beautiful woman-?" He started but I cut him off.

"Don't you dare, try anything and I swear to god, I will hunt you down and kill you" I said.

Suddenly I was spun around in the disguise of dancing your partner. And now Loki was walking casually with his arm tightly around my waist guiding me down a corridor. There was only few people here. I noticed that Loki now had a cane in his hand, I had no idea where it came from?

"Where do you think your taking me?!" I hissed at him. Instead of getting an answer, I just got a tighter grip on my waist. Okay, that's it!

I quickly went to grab my earpiece but Loki quickly slammed me into the wall. Arm and elbow against my neck as the other hand pulled the earpiece out of my ear and smashed it in his hand. Dammit!

Using my elemental powers after making sure no one was around. I lit my hands on fire and throw a fire pull at his face. Letting go of me he stumbled back. His head turned slowly to look at me and straight away I saw no damage to his face. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and I now noticed my breathing had became heavy.

Quickly Loki's cane suddenly glowed in his hand and transformed into the spear from the night he attacked the NASA base. My eyes widened realising what was going to happen and I tried to wake a run for it or use my powers but before I could Loki's sceptre was hovering over my chest and the point clinked against my collar bone, I felt a pain erupt through my body and I collapsed to my knees,

"You know this would happen someday Olivia" Loki's voice rang through my head before I felt the darkness take over and I fully hit the floor.