Chapter 6

As soon as the professor told me where he predicted Loki would be I went straight to Nick and told him I needed to speak to him in private. We ended up heading to him office where I quickly explained my phone call with Xavier.

"So Loki is expected to be at this gala in Germany?" Nick asked as he sat in his chair behind his desk.

"Yes, according to the professor he saw Loki walking inside the building within the next hour, he didn't see anything else after that" I explained as I stood in front of his desk. "So are we calling the avengers in?"

"Am I correct to think that sometimes depending on a persons decisions, that this...vision of Xavier's could change?" Fury asked.

"Yes sir, you're correct" I nodded.

"I want you to go under and head over there, look about, call it a mini mission. If you see Loki, Barton or anything suspicious I want you to call us in and I'll sent you back up " fury said.

"So I've to go undercover now?" Fury nodded in reply "what about the other avengers are you going to tell them? Or leave it and let the searching in the bridge continue?"

"We'll keep this between few people now. The other avengers will not be notified incase we're wrong and Loki is not there. So the searching will continue. You may tell Romanoff, she can help you get ready"

"What do you think I'm going to the prom? I can get ready my self just make sure that there is a jet ready for me before my dad sees me and has a heart attack" I spat before walking towards the door.

"Have fun" fury laughed. Asshole!, I thought as I stomped down the corridor. I didn't like the idea of leaving others in the dark.

______________________________________________________________________

After 20 minutes, I was ready and walking down the corridor to the area the jet was picking me up and taking me to the gala location in Germany. I wore one of my favourite dresses that would help me blend in with the party. I wore a long strapless dress. The top of the dress was a gorgeous sea-shell colour, covered in little diamonds. The dress skirt was long and silky. The front of the dress was cut up to my knees. It was a sky blue colour, that matched perfectly with the colour of the top. I added on a pair of cream coloured heels to match and some silver jewellery. My blonde hair was curled down in perfect ringlets down my back and my makeup was pretty but natural.

Also I added a small cream purse, which had small things like lipstick, my SHIELD I.D and obviously extra bullets for my gun which was hiddenly strapped to my fie with a gun holster.

(AN Picture above, hope the description made sense)

Luckily I managed to make it to the jet without meeting any of the avengers or SHIELD agents on the way. When I came to the jet I was greeted with Maria. We were also pretty close, not as close as me and Nat.

"Wow, very nice" she smiled as she seen what I was wearing. "Thanks" I replied back with a smile.

"So this is your earpiece, you know the drill, click the side to connect to fury yada yada!" She said handing the earpiece to me.

"Thanks. I'll contact if I find anything" I said walking up the ramp "oh wait!" I said turning around, Maria stopped and looked at me "let my dad know where I am and tell him not to worry"

"No problem" she smiled and that was the last I saw of her as the ramp came up. I climbed into the front co-pilot seat and buckled in. "Ready to go?" The pilot asked.

"Ready" I said. The rest of the flight was silent until the pilot dropped me off halfway and I thanked him. I climbed into a taxi. I got dropped off outside the gala building and was immediately surrounded by people dressed in suits and dresses.

I let out a sigh before putting on a fake believable smile and stated walking towards the entrance. I clutched my small purse tightly in my hand. Well, let's see how this goes...