Chapter V

I couldn't say I regretted it.. all I could say was that I was disappointed at how weak I proved to him I was when it comes to him.. to us

I woke up but didn't dare open my eyes since I knew exactly what was going on. None of us were drunk, so we didn't have that excuse.. none of us were this type of people.. the type to have a one night stand..

Much less with eachother.

I felt his uneeven breathing. I knew how nuch he must blame himself for being the source of waht has happened to us.. I know how much he wished right now that he didn't have to do sacrifices to pursue his dream..

For him to give it up is something that I also don't want him to do. I want him to be happy and to throw everything he built in the trash for me, would also make me blame myself aswell

Yes, because I should be able to support him the way he needs. I should be able to ignore this loneliness and endure it for him.. but for some reason I couldn't..

I let the tears escape my eyes probably hitting his chest, which made him move

He didn't say anything, but when I opened my teary eyes I was met with his heartbreaking gaze. He was also crying like me, but his tears weren't coming out. Only his eyes were red.

"You regret it?" He asked

More tears came into my eyes as I shook my head pulling his jaw with both hands.

I don't regret it one bit Jackson, that's why it hurts so fucking much

We are perfect for eachother, but together, we're far from it..

He pulled away from me and turned his face away while moving towards the feet of the bed. He sat there putting his forehead on his hands as if he was thinking hard about something. He then moved them through his hair as I leaned back down to keep crying silently

It was as if we were magnets that whenever came in contact, exploded something around us.. magnets that were truly made for eachother, but could never be together because something was messing with the magnetic field

I covered my body in my bed sheets and tried to calm myself down.

"I can't handle this anymore Haeju. I want you" he finally spoke breaking the silence

"We can't be together, you know that.." I said after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled "I'm sorry that I am this busy.. that I wasn't always there for you.. I wish I could've been the man you needed" he mumbled breaking my heart "These two months have been like hell just like the last time, but I feel like we can't go back.. at least not right now.."

I stood up and he turned his face towards me while I nodded "That's exactly how I feel.. This is unhealthy.. I'm sorry too.. I couldn't be the woman you also need.. I'm still so young and I know I have a lot to learn, I have to learn how to be strong for you.. I can't call myself your girlfriend if I can't even deal with the separation.. it feels like we're back to last time.. but this time, we both know clearly what is happening"

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his leg looking up at me "Ar-Are you.. are you going to wait for me?.." he asked

I looked down taking a deep breath "All I do is wait for you" I mumbled

The house was silent, only the rain sounded still outside the apartment.

"I'm sorry Haeju.. I really am.." he pleaded squeezing my hand "I know I will be waiting for you" he confessed making my eyes snap up "Because there really isn't anyone in this world that is more perfect for me.."

I smiled and let more tears fall as I nodded and looked down.

"You should take Park Jinyoung's offer Haeju. He's not a man that only cares about money. He's a smart rich man who knows about the business-"

"I don't want to make it because I'm Jackson Wang's girlfriend"

He bit his lip "You're not.." he blurted out "We broke up"

I looked up at him and tilted my head

"You're Kim Haeju." he shrugged "M-My.. Haeju in.. in private.. but Kim Haeju.. the talented girl that is going to rule the world by herself, because she is strong and talented and beautiful" he smiled adorably while I cleaned my eyes with my free hand "You don't need me, I'm the one who needs you"

I shook my head and moved towards him pulling his jaw to me and crashing his lips into mine. He pulled my naked body against his and hugged me tight as we shared a passionate loving kiss with eachother. I wanted to be like this forever.. to stop time and stand still in this bed in his arms..

An idea came to my mind as I pulled away from his face. He's face was flustered as he looked into my eyes.

I was done crying over what I don't have power over. I wanted to solve this. I want to slove everything that's pushing us away.. the magnetic field fucking up our relationship

I placed my hands on his hair and smiled "Wait for me" I whispered while I pulled his locks away. He was caressing my back as he nodded with a completely smitten look

"I will"