ii

[ "sᴡᴇᴇᴛ" ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ]

"Kim Seokjin" the announcer called out. Today was the day Jungkook officially becomes a guardian angel. Once they call his name and sends him to an assigned partner that partner is gonna pray away poor Jungkook. Again.

That's right, you heard me. Again. He had tried so many times staying with someone for at least a month but thus, never happened. This was his last shot doing so. His last chance before going down to the underground world. Hell.

"Jeon Jungkook. Don't mess this up kid"

After receiving his license he flew down to earth. Ah, earth. Home of different creatures, but have one thing in common. They're wild. Imagination or something else, same difference.

Jungkook was given a short description of the "human". He glanced at all the normal faced people. Kim huh he thought. At first he thought it would be a girl but then his eyes laid upon one, one-of-a-kind boy. He wore the name tag 'Kim', Jungkook was sure it was him. He fits the description given.

About the same height
Looked 20-ish
Worked at a Café
Named Kim
Male
Beautiful.

Jungkook went over to the small framed boy. "Kim? Yes, I'm your guardian angel" he watched as Kim just stared at him not knowing what to say. Or he does know what to say but just won't say it. "Kim?"
"Hmm"
"Did you not hear a word I said?"
"Oh I did. You're insane" Hard to get huh , Jungkook's instinct told him to not mess with him because there was something about him that seemed.... off. But then again, his hormones got in the way.

He pulled Kim aside taking him away from the customers. The two got in the closet cramped. "Trust me, you do not want to mess with me love" Jungkook grinded his teeth, the latter didn't seem to flinch. Jungkook was confused. "Oh, and you don't want to mess with me too lil angel"

"Shit"

pause

This book is prolly gonna be the first book I ever finish.