iv

"You ass! Let. Me. Go!"
"Say the magic words baby"
"Abracadabra!"
Jungkook chuckled at the other's cuteness. "Do you not know who I am?!"
"Of course I do, you just told me 3 chapters ago"
"...are you not scared?"
"Should I be?"
Taehyung's blood boiled with anger, but before he could attack the other Jungkook stopped him. "You may be the devil but trust me, you're still the angel in this relationship. I know who you are Kim Taehyung. You're a fallen angel. Like Lucifer. A fallen angel is still an angel, but an angel that just need assistance towards the right path" he whispered huskily to Taehyung's ear, licking his earlobe in the process. "Listen, you devils might be known to be dominant and all but we both know who's in command here"

Taehyung nodded submissively. Taehyung liked being bossed around, being told what to do has been what his whole devil life has been about. He has never at all felt freedom. "Now, what do you want from me?" he said angrily, pinning the other against the cold wall.
"I—Im on a mission...to uhm.. to uhm stop y-you from being a guardian angel" Taehyung mentally face palmed himself.
"Hmm.. say I'll help you with that. I'll gladly fail but on one condition"

"Submit yourself to me"

end

That was it. The end. I'll prolly add epilogues and stuff but I'm not promising anything