iii

[ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟɪsʜ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ]

"Taehyung."
"Y-yes father?"
"Go up to earth undercover. I hear there's this angel who seems to be having difficulty acting like an angel. I need you to make sure he doesn't become one"
"Y-yes father" Taehyung quivered. He was about to ask why but he knew better than to question his father's orders.

Kim Taehyung. Known as the 2nd Lucifer. Like his father, a fallen angel. Always looked up on Lucifer himself, thus him being obedient.

Taehyung flew up to earth, disguising himself as a coffee shop boy.

You see, the thing about angels. They don't think things through. Instead of thinking 'What If' they go right ahead and send a bunch of inexperienced angels to watch over humans. Which is dumb if you asked Taehyung.

Taehyung knew exactly who his "guardian angel" was. And there he was. Right in front of him. "Jungkook. I know who you are." he smirked, watching as the angel's mouth opened agape.

Just as Taehyung thought he dominated the other, things took a turn. The latter started groping the other's ass causing Taehyung to wonder What kind of angel is he? "W-what are you doing?"
"Touching your ass."
"Fuck you"
"No no baby, don't swear at my Christian household"
"Youre fucking harassing me you dick"
"Mhm"

Jungkook let Taehyung go, not because he said so, but because be had to use his hand to teleport them to a more... Private place.

pause

Dont @ me at why I couldn't just do this whole book on one chapter