Chapter 1: A Day before the Incident! Meeting Team RWBY

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and after looking at the voting pole and rechecking the votes, the winner of the voting pole is Cinder. Now don't worry, Cinder will turn good in this as the story goes on and also Eveline and Nero will have love interests in this story and they will be revealed in future chapters,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V
The Day Before the Incident

"In a forest outside of Vale, gunshots and grunting is heard as Grimm are flying outta nowhere and getting killed, more kept running and three Beowolves gets their heads cut off, and then a Creeper gets shot in the head and the one killing the Grimm is (Y/N) Sparda, he smirks as he looks to see more coming his way.................
(Y/N): "Alright, keep on coming. Bring it on!"
.................he rushes at them and he cuts them in two as he rushed through them, then he does a quick spin as he cuts 5 Beowolves in two, then in the distance someone is approaching him as its confirmed to be a female, as she gets close she brings out her daggers as (Y/N) slams one Beowolve to the ground and she rushes at him to jump over him cutting two Ursa's heads off.................
(Y/N): "Nice aim sis, that was impressive."
...................it's confirmed to be his twin sister Eveline Sparda, the two are the grandchildren of Sparada, as reason why is Dante is their father. She smirks and looks at him................
Eveline: "So, is there anymore?"
(Y/N): "I don't think so, I don't see any. Let's get going."
..................Eveline nods and they walked out in the direction of where they were heading, but behind them and Alpha Beowolve is stalking them and it rushes at them, it jumps in the air ready to pounce them. But, then it gets cut in two as (Y/N) and Eveline looks to see it cut in two as I desentigrates, they look to see the one who cut the Beowolve in two and they see a guy around their age, and also having the same hair color as them..................
????: "You two need to be careful, if I didn't show up you would've been dead."
Eveline: "And who might you be?"
????: "Depending on who's asking."
(Y/N): "I know who you are, you're Nero. My name is (Y/N), this is my sister Eveline."
Nero: "How do you know my name?"
Eveline: "Our father told us about you."
(Y/N): "And that father is Dante."
Nero: *eyes widen in surprise* "You're his kids? *they nod* Wow, well nice to meet you. So, does that mean we're cousins?"
(Y/N): "It would seem so."
Nero: "Nice."
..................he decided to join them on where they're headed and they arrived in Vale as they pulled up in front of a hotel and they got a three bed room and they stayed there...............

Time skip-Next Day

..................it's the next as (Y/N) and Eveline are in a shop as they're looking around, then (Y/N) goes to the magazines and he grabs it and opens it up to see a woman...............
(Y/N): *whistles*
Eveline: "Put it back."
(Y/N): "Mood killer."
..................he places it back and he continues looking around, then the door bursts open and White Fang soldiers ran in guns drawn and they pointed at the clerk as (Y/N) and Eveline looks.................
White Fang Soldier 1: "Alright. No, funny business pal; hand over the dust crystals. You get the dust."
..................(Y/N) looks at Eveline and she nods, then they walked up to them as the soldiers pointed their guns at them................
White Fang Soldier 2: "Hang in the air. Now!"
White Fang Soldier 3: "Alright girl, don't do anything stupid."
(Y/N): "What? Us? Come on. Oh, *points in the direction* the police."
White Fang Soldier 2: *looks in the direction* "What?"
..................he gets knocked out, then Eveline grips the guy's wrist and twists it as he groans in pain as she did a high kick knocking him out. Then more soldiers shoots at them as (Y/N) deflects the bullets with New Rebellion, and he shoots at them hitting the guns out their hands, then Eveline dodges them and she cartwheels towards them and does a double spin kick knocking out the soldiers, then one soldier points their gun at (Y/N), but he does a quick slash and cuts the gun in two as the soldier looked in shock and he tries to run off, but Eveline clotheslines him as he flips and crashes into the wall. Then soldiers started shooting and (Y/N) and Eveline jumps through the window and (Y/N) slams a soldiers head into the hood on the car and he goes unconscious, then Eveline flips the last guy on the ground, then kicks him in the face knocking him out, then the last soldier gets scared as both (Y/N) and Eveline stared at him as he cowers in fear....................
White Fang Soldier 4: "H.........Hey there, no hard feelings right? You're gonna let me go?"
(Y/N)/Eveline: "No."
...................they punched him knocking him out, then they looked at the store clerk as he sighs in relief..................
(Y/N): "Sorry about the window."
Clerk: "Don't worry about it, I can get it fixed. Thanks."
Eveline: "No problem."
.....................they went to their motorcycles and they drove off back to the hotel...................

Team RWBY
Present Day

....................Team RWBY are walking through the streets of Vale heading to the location they're going to hang out at. But, after that day was the robbery that was stopped, it confused them since they don't know who are the two that stopped it..................
Ruby: "So, who do you think stopped that dust robbery?"
Yang: "Who knows, they're probably vigilantes. Or someone new in Vale."
Weiss: "My question is. Is their hair color real?"
Blake: "Why do you ask that?"
Weiss: "My family always had white hair, and what the police officer said. I have to know."
.................then they hear tires screeching and they look to see White Fang soldiers robbing another dust store, they get their weapons out and they rush at them. They fight them off, but they see that they rushed at them at the same time as Yang gets knocked down.................
Ruby: "YANG!"
..................then two motorcycle engines are heard and they look to see two people driving motorcycles towards them as White Fang soldiers started shooting at them, then as they get close one of em clothesline one as he flips and crashes on the ground hard and the other one kicked one down. They slowed down and they got off their bikes and they looked at the soldiers. Then they pointed they guns at the, and they got in fighting stance, but then outta nowhere a guy jumps over them grabs a big sword and fights the soldiers as the two run in, one of em grabs a giant sword off his back and fights them off, then he knocks the weapons out one of their hands and he knocks them down...................
Ruby: "WOAH, that was so cool. That sword looks so cool."
....................then ten girl brings out 2 daggers and she approaches them, then she fights them off as she deflects some attacks and bullets as she kicks on of em in the gut and rolls over his body and kicks another soldier down as she kneed the one she kicked in the gut. Then one soldiers grabs her from behind and she quickly kicks him in the face and sweep kicks him................
Yang: "Damn."
Weiss: "How did she kicks him like that? That is amazing skills."
......................then the last guy is fighting them and also shooting them with his revolver, they noticed his revolver is double-barreled as one is on the top and the other on the bottom. He also swings his sword at him and the he sees a group of White Fang soldiers getting ready to shoot and then the guy starts turning the handle of his sword like a motorcycle and the blade glows red and so does the other two as their weapons glew as lightning went around them. The guy rushes at them as the guy and girls jumps up and he does a fire red like slash hitting the soldiers and they fly back as the other two land on the ground as they did their own slash like attack knocking down the soldiers and Team RWBY are amazed..................
Ruby: "That. Was. AWESOME!"
Blake: "Their fighting style is amazing."
...................then they looked closer and they noticed that all three of them has White Hair, and their eyes widen.................
Yang: "Wait, that's them. They white hair they fit the description."
...................Weiss walks up to them and she taps on their shoulders and they looked at her..................
????: "Yea?"
Weiss: "Your hair color. Is it real?"
???? 2: "What? Oh, yeah. It is."
???? 3: "Is yours real?"
Weiss: "Well, of course."
Ruby: "HI."
..................the rest of Team RWBY shows up as they stood next to Weiss..................
Blake: "So, who're you three?"
(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N)."
Eveline: "Eveline."
Nero: "My name is Nero."
Yang: "Cool names. My name is Yang Xiao Long."
Ruby: "My name is Ruby Rose."
Weiss: "I am Weiss Schnee."
Blake: "Blake Belladonna."
(Y/N): "Cool."
...................they hear a Bullhead engine and they look to see a Bullhead landing and the doors open to reveal Ozpin as they see him walk off..................
Ozpin: "Hello Team RWBY."
Ruby: "Hello Prof. Ozpin."
Ozpin: "I see you found the ones that stopped that dust robbery yesterday."
Weiss: "So, these three are them?"
Ozpin: "Yes. *approaches them* (Y/N), Eveline, and Nero. That was impressive for what you did, and you saved my students and stopped another dust robbery. That is good enough for you to join my school."
(Y/N): "Beacon Academy?"
Nero: "I think it sounds like a good idea."
Eveline: "I guess we could."
(Y/N): "If you two are okay with it. Alright."
..................they get on the Bullhead along with Team RWBY and they took off to Beacon Academy and they knew their new adventure starts there."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and if you understand the results of the voting pole I posted, as this Chapter is published no future votes will count as this is published,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)