Chapter 6: Claiming some loved Ones

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Eveline P.O.V

"Ever since Eveline met Jaune she wouldn't admit she fell in love with him, but she did and she couldn't deny it anymore. But, when it would involve Cardin at times bullying Jaune she would get angry, and she was pissed off that Pyrrha is now a victim and when she knew about Cardin blackmailing Jaune she got pissed. The reason why Eveline also cares for Pyrrha was because she's her best friend and also her cousin Nero has a crush on her. She is in her dorm as she is looking up at the ceiling and she looks to the left as she couldn't think of what to do as she did fall in love with Jaune, then she hears her door open as Nero walks in........................
Nero: "Hey Eveline."
Eveline: "Hey Nero."
Nero: "Thinking about Jaune?"
Eveline: "Yeah. I can't get him outta my head, every time I always think of him. But, I swear that bastard Cardin better not do anything to him."
Nero: "I say the same thing with Pyrrha, I heard how he blackmailed Jaune. And if Pyrrha gets involved it's gonna be a bad day for them."
..................then the door opens as (Y/N) walks in..................
(Y/N): "Hey."
Eveline: "Hey bro."
Nero: "Hey."
(Y/N): "Still thinking?"
Eveline: "Yeah."
(Y/N): "Then why don't you both get over it and confess to them. It can't be that hard."
..................Eveline looks away and she knew (Y/N) was right and she gets up..................
Eveline: "You're right, we're gonna have to."
Nero: "I'm with you. Let's go."
...................they walk out and they walk around Beacon to find Jaune and Pyrrha, they look around and then as they do they would ask where they were and when they asked again they said try the Beacon training room and they head there as they saw them there along with Team CRDL as Jaune is on the ground hurt and Pyrrha being held by two of the members as the other two beat him down, Eveline gets angry where she equips Beowulf and ran to punch Cardin in the face as he launched, then she sees Nero knock out the two holding Pyrrha as Nero is in front of her in a defensive stance and Eveline checks on Jaune..................
Eveline: "Are you okay?"
Jaune: "Yeah. Thanks."
Cardin: "Damn it. *she looks at him* Every. Damn. Time. Why can't you two mind your own business?"
Eveline: "You think bullying someone isn't minding your own business? You always bully anyone you target."
Nero: "And you and your team are pathetic. You bully people to make yourself look tough, but secretly you're not."
Cardin: *growls* "You want to go, cause I'll go."
..................Cardin grabs his mace only for Eveline to break it in small pieces from punching it with Beowulf, then she kicks him as he flies towards Nero and he punches him in the face as he slides on the ground. Then Eveline sits on his gut as she gets ready to punch him senseless, but he holds his hands up.....................
Cardin: "Stop. Stop, okay you win I'll leave everyone alone. I already suffered a beat down from you brother and cousin, but please don't hurt me anymore."
Eveline: "Leave. My. Friends. Alone for now one. Got it?"
...................he nods and Eveline picks him up and throws him out as him and his team runs off, then Eveline looks at Nero and he nods....................

3rd P.O.V

Eveline: "Hey Jaune."
Jaune: "Yeah?"
Eveline: "Listen I want to tell you something, I.............I like you Jaune. *his eyes widen* The moment I met you I felt this feeling in my heart that I didn't want to deny it. I-I love you Jaune."
Jaune: "You..........you mean that? *she nods* I guess I actually fell in love with you too, I guess I couldn't doubt myself."
....................Eveline smiles and she kisses him as Jaune is surprised at first, but he hugs her as he kisses back and then Pyrrha smiles as Nero placed his hand on Pyrrha's shoulder as she looked at him.......................
Nero: "Pyrrha. I-I feel the same way about you. When I met you I felt the same feeling and when CRDL was bullying Jaune I was afraid of what her would do to you, so I actually love you Pyrrha. So much."
Pyrrha: "Nero, that's all I wanted to hear. Cause I felt the same towards you."
....................he smiles as he placed his hand in her shoulders and they looked at each other in the eyes and they kissed as well as Pyrrha hugs him. (Y/N) watches and he smiles seeing his twin sister and cousin falling in love now and he thinks about Cinder as he decided he couldn't hold back anymore...................

(Y/N) P.O.V
A Week Later

.................(Y/N) is walking around Beacon looking for Cinder, but she couldn't find her as he gets confused on where she is. He heads to her dorm and as he opens it he sees that they're not there as he decided to go to Vale to look for them. He is walking around until he turns his head he sees Mercury and he remembers Mercury actually being one of Cinder's teammates as he runs towards them and he hides behind a corner, he peeks as he saw Cinder along with Emerald, Mercury, and Tyrian..................
(Y/N): "What the?"
...................he hides as he gets closer and Cinder looks down sad as he gets closer......................
Tyrian: "The Mistress wants to see you Cinder. And she is not happy."
Cinder: "Why?"
Tyrian: "She knows about 'him'."
..................she looks down sad and then a portal opens up and they walk through, before it closed (Y/N) follows from behind and he walks through as he sees he is in a dimension he doesn't know and he sees black puddles as then a Grimm pops out and his eyes widen as he knew he was in the dimension of the Grimm. He sees where Cinder and the others are following Tyrian and he does as well to see a castle in the distance as his eyes widen as he realized that is Salem's castle."
(Y/N): "This must be Salem's castle, but why is Cinder here. If something bad happens to her, she is gonna pay."

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)