Chapter 8: Fighting a Giant Grimm! Unleashing the Power of Sparda

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's definitely going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Ever since (Y/N) saved Cinder from Salem, they've been closer than ever as they loved each other so much, but (Y/N) had to be worried about Salem, a woman like her who can create Grimm will find a way to kill him. But, not just him; he knows she doesn't know about his sister and cousin. But, if she did more trouble would head her way, (Y/N) is in his dorm with Cinder as they lay together and Cinder rubs her hand on his chest........................
Cinder: "Hey (Y/N), *he looks at her* I doubt Salem knows about Eveline and Nero, but it's not gonna be long until she does."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, if she does. She will have more to fear than anything."
Cinder: "And I trust at that and as much as I love you."
................she leans in and they kiss as they have a heated make out session, but then the intercom came on as its asking for (Y/N) and Cinder to show up at Ozpin's office. They get up as they run out and they arrive to see everyone else there...................
(Y/N): "Ozpin, what's going on?"
Ozpin: "A village is under attack by Grimm, one of em we never seen before. It's bigger than the others, and something we never seen before. You all must head there immediately and protect that village."

3rd P.O.V

...................they arrive at the village as they see Grimm attacking the village, then (Y/N), Eveline, and Nero stood as the jumped out the Bullhead as they landed they pulled out their guns and started shooting as one shot from the guns kills the Grimm. Then everyone else joins as they fight the Grimm with them. They holster the guns as (Y/N) and Eveline looks at each other and nods as (Y/N) equips Arbiter and Eveline equips Cerberus, they rush at the Grimm as they used the weapons to kill them and (Y/N) does a big spinning swing hitting some Grimm and he slams it on the ground doing a wave like attack the pushes them back. Eveline on the other hand is hitting the Grimm with Cerberus as they die from the hit as they turn to ice and die, then Eveline focuses her power in it and she does an ice shard wave that stabs Grimm as it goes in their path and Eveline smiles...................
Eveline: "Now, let's see who's next."
.................Nero walks towards the Grimm with a creep in his right hand as he focuses the pressure and breaks it's head as its body flops on the ground. Then he shoots his revolver at them as they die and and Ursa Major runs at him as he dodges it and he equips his sword as he kills the Ursa Major, then he turns the handle as he does a slash attack that has fire coming from it and it kills the rest of the Grimm. Then an Ursa goes for an attack, but Nero stabs it and twists the handle as it roars in pain as it burns on the inside. Then it turns to ash as he removes his sword and he goes to kill more. Then as everyone is fighting the Grimm, everything starts shaking as something is walking towards them, then they see as what Ozpin told them as its a Grimm they never seen before:

 Then as everyone is fighting the Grimm, everything starts shaking as something is walking towards them, then they see as what Ozpin told them as its a Grimm they never seen before:

.................it roars as it still heads towards the village and everyone looks......................
(Y/N): "So, that must be the Grimm Ozpin told us about?"
Cinder: "Salem must've created to try and kill you, also Eveline and Nero if it's ordered to."
(Y/N): "Well, let's not waste time and kill this thing!"
.................everyone shoots at it as they try to keep it back, but their weapons prove no effect, but (Y/N), Eveline, and Nero's did as it shoots through it. Then (Y/N) equips the grenade launcher and Eveline equips Kalina Ann and they shoot at it and it roars in pain as it hits it, then it charges at them. (Y/N) and Eveline equips their weapons as they rush at it and they jump in the air and they stab it as it roars in pain. Then (Y/N) slides his glad down it's body as it roars in pain, then Eveline jumps in the air and does some attacks that injures it and she shoots at its head. But, then it's tail comes around and hits her as she launches into a building..................
Jaune: "EVELINE!"
.................he runs to where she crashed to as (Y/N) gets angry and he jumps in the air as he slices off the Grimm's arm, it roars in pain, then it grabs it with it other arm as its tail comes around and goes to stab (Y/N). But, he catches it and he holds it with his strength. Everyone starts shooting at it to let him go an it roars as it does, Cinder shoots an arrow at it as it hits it's eye and it roars in pain. But, he still tried to stab (Y/N) as the tail moves closer................
Cinder: "(Y/N)!"

(A/N: Transformation and Battle music starts here.)

.................as Eveline heard his name being yelled she heard her heart beat and she slowly starts feeling a power surge inside her as her amulet starts glowing. Then (Y/N) felt her power as she smirks and he focuses as well as he pushed the tail away from him further. Then Eveline stood up with her weapons in her hands as a red glow went over her body as she smirks she walks out as Jaune stopped and he didn't know what's going on, until she transformed:

Jaune was amazed as he saw Eveline transformed and he knew that the power of Sparda has been unlocked as well, then (Y/N) focuses and eh transforms as well and breaks the tip of the Grimm's tail as it roars

..................Jaune was amazed as he saw Eveline transformed and he knew that the power of Sparda has been unlocked as well, then (Y/N) focuses and eh transforms as well and breaks the tip of the Grimm's tail as it roars. Then he breaks outta it's grip and Eveline rushed in as she does a devastating punch that makes it lunch back and (Y/N) grabs it's hand as he swings it around and throws it away from the village. Then they run as fast as they can towards it since they're in their Devil Trigger forms...................
Blake: "That can't be, those forms. Could it?"
Cinder: "Yes. That is the power of Sparda."
Ruby: "We finally get to see it in action."
..................they get close as (Y/N) cuts the side of the creature's face as it roars in pain, then Eveline does a rapid slash that stabs it's body and she does a spinning motion as it's body receives cuts as it's getting damaged. Then (Y/N) jumps in the air and he cuts off the rest of the tail as it roars in pain. Then the Grimm goes for another attack, but it's face gets grabbed by a giant blue hand as they see Nero grabbing it's face and he spins around and throws it away from them and he stands next to (Y/N) and Eveline.................
Nero 'Demonic Voice': "Well, shall we finish this?"
(Y/N) 'Demonic Voice': "Let's do it."
....................Nero focuses as Yamato glows blue, then (Y/N)'s New Rebellion glows red, and Eveline's does as well, then the Grimm gets up and roars, then as it charges at them Nero does a slash that heads towards it, (Y/N) does a red slash that mixes with Nero's and Eveline does two slashes that makes it go faster and as it gets close the Grimm gets cut as a glow is seen on the body and it plops forward as it dies. Then (Y/N) and Eveline turns back to normal and Nero does as well..................
Nero: "Why did that Grimm want to kill you?"
(Y/N): "Cause the Grimm has a master. A woman named Salem, Cinder was forced to work for her until I saved her from that witch. She instantly got scared when she found out that Sparda is my grandfather. But, I doubt she knows about you two."
Eveline: "If she does, we'll be ready. And when we do, she will fall."
................they see everyone run to them as they check on them, but now Eveline has unlocked her Devil Trigger as it means that the Power of Sparda is hers and she aims to make sure that Remnant is safe from Salem as she goes to destroy her with her brother and her cousin."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)