Chapter 3: Forever Falls! The Power of Sparda

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Nero P.O.V

"After acouple of months of (Y/N), Eveline, and Nero being at Beacon they've been close to Teams RWBY and JNPR in friendship terms, but for some reason Nero has been getting a feeling as he looked at her, he didn't want to deny that he actually fell in love with her, then an announcement was made as a trip to Forever Falls as that was just found out the the previous trip was ruined by a Ursa Major, they arrive as everyone started collecting sap and Nero leans on a tree as he thinks about Pyrrha.....................
(Y/N): "Something wrong Nero?"
Nero: "It Pyrrha, ever since we found out what Cardin did to Jaune and you did a hell of a good job to what you did to him. I'm thinking what would he do to Pyrrha."
Eveline: "I'm with Nero. I don't like that son of a bitch."
(Y/N): "Yeah. You're right. Jaune still has his arm broken and Pyrrha is with Nora and Ren, but even though Jaune has always been Cardin's target, who knows who he'll go to next on his team."
Nero: "I'm gonna go find Pyrrha, make sure of that."
.....................he walks off and he goes through the forest as he looks around, then he hears laughing as Nero turns his head to the location as he hides behind a tree and he sees Pyrrha tending to Jaune as he held his arm in pain and Team CRDL right there as well...................
Cardin: "Now this never gets old."
Pyrrha: "You better back off Cardin."
Cardin: "Or what? You're gonna call the guy that kicked my ass to come to the rescue?"
Nero: "Or, *they look at him* I could come to you, and help out my friends."
...................he saw the fear in Cardin's eyes as he backs up from them....................
Nero: "What's this? The big tough guy afraid?"
Russel: "Come on Cardin. You can handle him. Can you?"
Cardin: "Hey. Which one are you again?"
Nero: "It's none of your damn business. This is your chance to walk away, or things will get ugly."
Cardin: "Just.............just because one of your cousins kicked my ass it won't make a difference against you."
Nero: "Oh, it actually will considering how pissed off you make me, by BULLYING MY FRIENDS!"
..................Nero felt his Devil Trigger activate and Team CRDL backs up in fear, but then rustling was heard as they look to see Grimm standing there and Nero gets his weapon as Nero charges at them and he fights them. He spins around and kills four of them with one slash and he looks at Pyrrha...................
Nero: "Pyrrha, get Jaune outta here."
Pyrrha: "But, Nero................."
Nero: "Go now. Jaune's hurt he can't fight. Don't worry, I got this."

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

..................Pyrrha helps Jaune up and she runs as Nero looks at the Grimm as he grips Red Queen in his left hand and he smirks as the Grimm rushed at him and he does the same as he cuts three more Beowolves and he spins around and cuts three of their heads off and he sheathed his weapon to bring out Blue Rose and shoots two Grimm at a time thanks to the gun being a double barreled revolver. Then he grabs Red Queen and he stabs it into the ground as he turns the handle of the sword like a motorcycle handle and he rushes at them and he does a slash that makes a red slash that hits eight Beowolves and he rushes at them again....................

3rd P.O.V

....................everyone is collecting sap and then they hears screaming as Team CRDL are running out the forest and Pyrrha and Jaune are behind them...................
Pyrrha: "Grimm. There's an pack of Grimm headed this way."
Yang: "What?"
Jaune: "Nero's fighting them alone."
...................Pyrrha grabs her weapon and she runs the direction she came from..................
Ruby: "Pyrrha where are you going?"
Pyrrha: "To help Nero."
....................Pyrrha runs in the direction and (Y/N) and Eveline follows as they catch up with her, then Nero kills acouple more Grimm and he throws his sword stabbing three of them at once and they get stabbed on a tree, then he shoots more Grimm with Blue Rose and then a Beowolve tries to pounce him from behind and then a shield came outta nowhere and it knocked it back and then it flew back to who threw it as he sees Pyrrha..................
Nero: "Pyrrha, what're you doing?"
Pyrrha: "Helping you."
...................she rushes at the Grimm as she fights them and Nero grabs his sword and he rushes in to help her, then as they're fighting the Grimm a bigger one shows up and it roars: