Chapter 8- Meatloaf Temptations

Grr...sorry I have major writer's block, this chapter is so insanely short its almost funny. Sorry :/ I'm going to try to add more later. 

-----------------------------------------------

 That meatloaf smelled so good. It was so tempting. Her mother hardly ever made meatloaf, and only did when she was in an extremely good mood.

She could honestly smell it all the way from her room. She kicked her stuffed animal. “I won't give in.” She told herself, She picked up a thinspo picture. “They probably don't eat meatloaf.” She told herself. They probably eat nothing. A small voice sang in the back of her head.

She ignored it. “Amanda! Time to eat!” Her mom yelled from the kitchen. “I made your favorite!”

Amanda felt sick. “Your not hungry.” She told herself. “Your not hungry.” Her stomach rumbled as if it was mocking her.

The food just looked so inviting on the table. The mashed potatoes and gravy was nice and hot, the meatloaf was a nice brown color. Just tonight. She told herself. She would start tomorrow.

Amanda took a huge slice of meatloaf, big enough that it made her parents exchange looks. She instantly felt foolish. “Erm..does anyone want some of mine? I accidentally took too big of a piece.”

Her mom choked. Amanda narrowed her eyes, it wasn't like she didn't notice. “Do you want some mom?” She asked. “I accidentally got too much.”

Her mom exchanged one of those “glances” with her dad. “No.” She looked at Amanda. “Just eat it.” She sighed and took a very small piece. Self consciously, she looked at her dad's and sister's plate. Neither was nearly as full as hers.

Amanda pushed her plate away. “I don't feel too good.” She said. “I'm going to bed.” She left the table and retreated in her room.

No one bothered to check on her.

Amanda glanced at the thin beautiful girls around her. Why couldn't she look like them? Why did she have to be so fat? She looked at her chubby arms, it was full of little red spots. What were the red spots from? She had small tiny pimples all over her body..now that was disgusting.

She couldn't sleep very well that night. Her stomach had a terrible empty feeling to it. When everyone was asleep, she couldn't take it anymore.

She got out of bed, and ate the rest of the meatloaf.

Big MacOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara