Idol (Giant!Jack/Reader)

You walk toward the convention centre, excitement building as you push through the crowds of people. You are going to meet the one and only JackSepticEye after his panel, and nothing can dampen your spirits. As you cross through the doors and follow the signs, you notice the security guards out of the corner of your eye. Four burly looking men in fluorescent vests eyeing the crowd like slobbering bulldogs staring down a plate of meat. They didn't do anything, just stood like statues with their hands crossed in front of them, but one appeared to be watching you.

With a shudder you turn your head straight forward and enter the main body of the centre, marvelling at the colour and noise and excitement of it all. But just as you're about to talk to someone at the nearest stall, you feel a sharp pain on the back of your neck, then the disturbing feeling of something spreading through your neck.
Like liquid flowing through your veins.
You reach up, and feel a dart sticking into your skin.
Suddenly, the ground begins to sway beneath you, tilting and flowing like sand under your shoes. You take two steps forward, arms flailing and bumping into the other people around you, hearing their shouts and cries as if through metres of water.

Bright yellow assaults your already half blind eyes, and you feel strong arms around you. But these aren't comforting arms, they're constricting and cold, the jaws of a beast grasping you tight and picking you up. Taking you away from the muted crowd.
You just wanted to see your idol.

"It's worked better than I expected."
"You called de boss?"
"Yes. He'll be arriving soon to pick them up and take them for more tests."
The voices bring you back to the world, and your eyelids fly up with force. Your breath comes in short bursts, and you feel something uncomfortable rubbing against your neck.
It's a collar.
"They're awake."
The fact that you can hear voices finally registers in your mind and you sit up, looking for anything familiar in your surroundings. Everything is dark grey and grungy, like some deserted alleyway, but seems slightly warped and twisted. Like you're looking through a..

No, it's impossible.

Your world crashes down around you as something flesh coloured appears around your transparent prison, pressed against what you now realise is definitely glass. Looking up, you see clear plastic with holes poked in it.
You're in a giant jar with cling wrap over the top.
Just as you're coming to terms with the jar, you notice that the flesh coloured blobs are actually fingers.
Giant fingers as tall as you.

Your mouth loses moisture and becomes sandpaper, and you press yourself against the glass, wishing it wasn't true. Giants aren't real, aren't they. What doesn't help is the crushing feeling of vertigo that pulls you downward as whatever creature holding you stands up.
"Hello? Are you there?" A loud clinking noise echoes all around you and a male face appears in your field of vision, heavily distorted into a cruel painting. Except he's fricking huge. Not just big big, like you're only as tall as his nose big. Your head's smaller than his eye big.

You could easily fit into his mouth big.

"Shrinking Tester Alpha is a success. Tell the boss to prepare a smaller cage." The giant calls out to the other, confirming your worst, most pessimistic, thought. They weren't big, you were small. They shrunk you, gave you a dog collar, and are going to treat you like a pet.
"Hey! Look at me." The giant orders, his voice loud and clear in your ears.
More tapping from the giant, and you refrain from following him, trying to show him you weren't his slave.
"You don't want to follow orders huh? We'll show you what will happen if you don't listen to me."
A burst of light bounces around the jar and a jolting pain spreads through your body, spreading its tendrils to the tips of your fingers and toes.