17

~Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh,

Darling just hold on~

One year following the job with, or really, without, Ed, Louis was back in London, doing a little bit of writing here and there, and still doing jobs for Simon when he was summoned. And today was the day that Louis was going to tell Lottie everything.

She was eighteen now, and she wanted to know where all of the money came from. Why Louis was in New York, and who this Simon was.

He would tell her, but her only, because he was the closest to her out of all of his siblings.

He got her coffee, and then went to her apartment in London, where he had been staying for a few days on vacation. "Hello, my darling brother." She said, taking the mocha out of Louis' hand as she opened the door.

Her hair was dyed silver, and Louis commented on that as he came through the door. "Love the hair."

"I do too. It's very me." She twirled around her apartment, one that reminded Louis of his own in New York. "So, is this is? Are you finally telling me everything?"

"Yes. And it sounds like something out of a movie, okay? And don't turn me into the police."

"I'd be an accomplice at this point. And you've helped out our family a lot by doing this. So what is it?"

"I rob banks for a guy named Simon Cowell." Louis said, starting off with the basics.

"What?" Lottie nearly spit out her drink. "You rob banks? My scrawny brother who has no spine?"

"I have a spine." Louis whispered into his drink. "And I've been doing it for three years and haven't been caught. I'm good at what I do."

"Wow. Okay, I didn't expect that. Any famous robberies?"

"Charlotte Motor Speedway in 2015." He said. "That was my first. I was the getaway driver."

Lottie nodded slowly. "I don't know what to say, really."

"It's a lot, I know." Louis said. "But I was kind of relieved that you wanted to know, because now I can talk to someone about it. I didn't even really tell mum about it before she died."

Lottie's phone rang all of a sudden, and she looked at the ringer. "Dad probably forgot where the flour is again. He can call Fizz, who literally lives in Doncaster. Yeah, hello, dad." She suddenly stood, and made a wrap it up motion to Louis as she hung up a minute later. "Phoebe broke her arm, they're at the hospital and Fizz is at work. He needs some help. So off her go to Doncaster. Coming?"

"Of course." Louis said. "But I'm driving."

Lottie rolled her eyes at him. "Wrong."

---

Louis eventually was gifted the right to drive Lottie's car, and he got them to Doncaster in one hour instead of two hours.

They went to the E.R., where Phoebe was in her own room, getting checked out by a doctor, and Daisy sat next to her twin, and Dad had the twins on his lap. "You two got here quick." He commented.

"Oh, Phoebe. Are you alright?" Lottie asked, going to comfort her sister.

"I can take the twins if you want." Louis said. "Come on Doris, Come on Ernest. Let's go down to the garden and look at flowers, eh?" He grabbed one of their hands each, and the three of them went out to the garden.

It was full of people on their break or enjoying a relaxing lunch. "They're so cute, are they yours?" A woman asked Louis.

"No, their my brother and sister." He smiled up at them. She apologized, and he shook his head. "It happens often, really. I'm Louis." He held out his hand, keeping an eye on the twins.

The brown-haired and brown-eyed woman shook his hand, and Louis looked at her pink scrubs. "I'm Eleanor."

"Ernest, don't eat the flowers." Louis said, running off to get his little brother.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Louis! Do you want my number?" She yelled after him.

"Yes, please! Just give me a moment!" He laughed, trying to walk the two children back over towards Eleanor. Eventually, she came to him, whipping out a pen and writing her number on his arm.

"Text me if you want to get drinks sometime, yeah?" She said, being very bold and forward.

"Yes." Louis said, in quite a daze. "Bye, Eleanor!"

"Bye, Louis!" She yelled back, spinning around for a second before running back inside. Then Louis giggled.

Yes.

Giggled.

Like an actual idiot.