C O N F L I C T

Conflict-

a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one.

~~~

You ran to where Liam was and saw him carrying a slightly damaged brown leather satchel. You saw Asuka as well who had what seemed to be fox mask on her face. "What's going on?" You asked.

"you can see that there's a fight going on at your back if you didn't notice" Asuka halfheartedly responded. "I didn't mean that but I meant, are we carrying the plan out now?" you asked. "Well, yes, can't you see?" Liam asked. "I see that there's a fight going on behind me" You replied back. "That's not that i meant" he said.

"Let's get out of this damn ship" Asuka said.

Third person POV

Arthur ran up the front go the ship getting a spyglass out of his pocket. He looked thought it and saw the opposing ship coming closer.

(A/N: QAQ i swear I'm going to die if i keep saying ship. I keep thinking of the other kind of ship if you know what i mean T-T)

Suddenly a figure came swinging as if it were flying and landed on Arthur. The man with olive skin smirked pinning Arthur to the ground.

Arthur reacted quickly pushing the man's arm which held the dagger away making him get the advantage to get up. The two men's eyes met, one with dark emerald colored hues, and one with royal jade orbs. "Ah, Inglattera, i should have known that it was your old english ship from the moment I laid eyes on it from our ship" The man chuckled. "Come here to surrender?" he asked. Arthur smirked letting out a deep irritated breath.

"Surrender? Me? there is no way in hell. besides, i shouldn't be of you to question me." Arthur said. "Where's your captain" Arthur demanded.

"Right here."

Your POV

The sound of your footsteps clicked an clacked as the three of you walked as quickly as you could. Arriving at a opening in the back of the boat which somehow existed without Arthur knowing, Asuka opened a door to reveal two small boats.

Liam looked shocked then looked at the Japanese girl. "Two boats? How do you expect us to escape with two dinghies in the middle of the battle. "I have no clue. You were the one who said for me to prepare the boats." Asuka said already getting in one.

"Wait wait wait, Hold on a sec, Pause, Rewind, play. You two are telling me you thought of a plan but didn't think it through?" you asked. "we did think it thought" the other two chorused.

"We were supposedly going to go connect three boats together to ride off somewhere safe as we ditch the rest, then go on our own separate ways." Liam explained. "But now that we were supposed to have all three boats but have two, where did the other one go?" you asked.

"There!" Asuka yelled pointing at a dinghy that looked like it was floating away. "How did it get there? I made sure i tied it all together" She added. You squint your eye and saw something on the boat and realized something.

"Look closer." you said. "It wasn't floating away, Its someone stealing the boat" You said.

Asuka then strapped on her satchel tighter. "There is no absolute way someone will steal my ticket out after all my work." She said jumping to one boat. "さよなら(sayonara)"

She then rowed as fast as she could to catch up to the person.

"She does realize that she also practically got another boat and completely ruined the plan right?" you inquired. Liam just got on the other boat. "Let's get out of here, Ride on ma dinghy first before we figure something out" he said.

You nodded and hopped on as well.

Liam placed the bags on one side and you sat down across him Liam gently tossed you one paddle a he held one. The two of you paddled away deceitfully yet as fast as possible. You looked at Liam who was paddling with such a cold and strait face, obviously desperate to get away.

You looked at the foggy ocean that was ahead of you, unaware of where you were heading, unaware of how long the dream would last.

Suddenly, coming out of the fog, a dinghy similar to the one that was from the ship. "Liam, look behind you, it's another dinghy" 

Liam did so and relief seemed to wash over his face. Did he not want to be with you?

You shrugged it off and switched places with Liam so that you could get into the small boat. You used the paddle to pull the dinghy closer. You got in the dinghy and pushed your boat slightly further away from Liam's to avoid an accident from happening. 

You settled in and got the paddles which were in the floor of the boat. You got one and looked over at Liam who nodded, signaling you to go ahead. 

You paddled slowly as it started to get foggier and the sounds of the yells and creams that were coming from the battle were slowly fading away. 

You turned around to check if Liam was there but as you turned the other dinghy the Irish man was in was gone. 

"What th-" you tried to say but got cut off. 

And there was black. 

--------

A/N: This was edited by a good friend, Konori, during math class (don't ask why) so yeah, also smol note from a friend

Eli: Damn, feelings suck.

Also, sorry for the delay, this is another bridge chapter so prepare for more stuff!.....