love birds

shortstory
#endlesslove

Early morning always standing at the huge size of glass from roof to floor in my room just watching at the skyscrapers always makes me nostalgic, how I used to be a flier, a born dancer and traveller. Music was the blood in my vein and acting was my passion. The trophies, the medals and the achievements were at snap of my finger. Staring at the swirling of coffee in a coffee mug reminisced my tough competition to my opponent at Athens Olympics. Thanks to my coach Sir Jerrin Johny who believed in to fulfill his dream to represent our country at Olympics. I wondered how beautifully he trained me to achieve my goals in every field. His hazel nut eyes was full of enthusiasm and zeal, which made me more eager to work on my odds.

Sitting on the armchair just at the tinkling sound of morning alarm led my heartbeat escalated, remembering how the early morning 5:00 am jamming session cause chaos and have cold glares from Mrs. Smith, on contrary she was a bubbly lady. Dancing and singing was her passion too, which always helped her to calm down soon.

Sitting alone in the balcony just waiting for the dawn to break was now my routine, reading books was not my cup of tea either wasn't interested in household chores. A sudden tap on my bare shoulder helped me to be in real world as I was zoned out in flashbacks.

"Hey love! Lets get ready, we'll miss our flight " this hazel nut eyes only made me love him more.

After half an hour I was ready and the cab was at doorstep. He placed all luggage and backpacks and turned back facing me with beautiful smile, clasping my hands in his he assured "don't worry you'll be fine, you'll  the real you" he left my hand and was beside me, suddenly I felt swaying myself in air as he scooped me up.

Looking into his eyes I asked in curiosity " I'll be again on my feet "? In response he replied " my love made you a fighter to cope all hurdles of life, you can't stumble you have to defeat all for me, for our baby". Eyes welled with tears and a lone tear escaped from corners of my eyes. I can't refrain myself from confessing to him, whether it was my 1st time or nth time in my life.

" I love you Jerrin"

©️copyright disclaimer : No parts of this written piece are to be copied and reproduced without permission and credit.