mesmerizing love

#shortstory
#❤❤❤❤❤
#sapanasbain

Long between the rows of different flowers the tangerine horizon breaking the dawn, the shimmery rays peeping out with all new hopes. The showers of dried leaves of willow tree, whispering breezes, sweet smell of damp soil dangling on nostrils can make anyone love with it.

Far in the midst of pastures running through the aisle she turned back, facing me with bright radiant smile on her face. Shouting loud with waving hands she called me, " Come on here, this is so beautiful place" and she kept calling me until I reached her. Being with her it felt like heaven everywhere, life was so beautiful with her holding hands in hand, running through all ups and down. She stopped panting so hard to speak, I scooped her and started walking till we reached a big stone. We made comfortable ourselves to be seated on that stone to watch the beautiful view of the green hilly mountains, with a smoke of clouds racing to reach west as fast as they can. We talked and giggled on silly jokes, mimicking,  making different faces made her laugh hard and lay down on green bed, she looked sensuous at her each move, I was beside her so close to smell her cologne of lavender mixed with some perfume. A chill air made her to curl own her and within no seconds I enveloped her in my arms pecking her hair and smelling the shampoo she used, this stupid feeling stirred my love inside me and provoked to kiss her deep and deep till she remember me and my love and yes I did, even she didn't refrain, responded in equal fervour. I embraced her so hard to bone crush,  closing eyes with a smile on my lips I felt myself the happiest man on the planet.

Drops of rain made me look at the sky... I looked again and again....

Staring  on it again and again for sure without a blink.....

I racked my hairs smiling on me and again looking at the sky for looonnng............

Because she was there smiling at me, leaving me with no words.

Only I could listen to her before she disappeared from my figment of imagination was

"mohabbat kitaabon mein hoti hai,
  Shayariyon mein hoti,
  Lekin zindagi mein nahi"........

©️sapanasbain