wedding anniversary

#shortstory
#weddinganniversary
#bysapana

"Sir according to schedule you had a meeting at 5 in the evening, at 7 you had to attend a charity show and at 9, dinner with Mr. Malya at sayaji".

My secretary Ms. Lina asserted it in one breath. Though the weather outside was so awesome but my mind was full of chaos. "Lina cancel all my meetings rather I should take leave" I exclaimed.

"But sir, if we crack the deal with Mr Malya we'd have good hold on stock market". She replied eagerly but with politeness.

"Lina I had to go, if today I lose her, I'd lose her forever. You take the cab and inform about my leave".

Within no seconds there was a drastic change in the weather. Day turned out to be night with thundering sounds of clouds, tidal waves kept on accelerating their height to unimaginable sight.

Nervousness inside me kept hitting my brain not to obey heart and my heart always played the tricks to win the game.

With irregular breathe and heart chasing its race in chest I pressed the horn to clear the way to the station. As I halted the car, with loud thunderstorms it started hailing heavily. Pacing in the parking area to and fro I decided to ran as fast as I can to reach the station. Reaching to the porch I could not see anyone, I ran to the extreme end to figure out her seated in a shade in heavy hail storm. I strode towards and was beside her.

"Hi! Awesome weather isn't it?

With thousands of questions in her eyes she kept staring at me.

"It's cold here "

I rubbed my palms a bit and cupped her cheeks. "coffee " she nodded in yes.

I offered her the coffee and she smiled to see the little hearts in it.

"Happy anniversary my love " I winked. ❤❤❤

Kissing to the rashes due to hails thrown of my face she reciprocated

"Happy anniversary to you too"....😍😍😍